Chapter 10: First Impression is Important

"Shuichi-kun!" The Super High School Level Robot Engineer greeted the dark blue ahoge teen with a wave.

"Ohayou, Shuichi." Hajime gestures the same.

"Ohayou Keebo, Hajime-san." Shuichi greeted his other two ahoge "brothers".

The three members of Sound Voltex now started to trek their path toward Hope's Peak Academy with a brand new look. All of them remove their contact lenses since the girls from school pretty much know about their real selves, even about the DJ unit and the rap group Buster Bros!!! In addition, they have modified their school looks just to match themselves.

Shuichi wears a black long-sleeve shirt with two yellow zippers underneath his button-up shirt, an open button double-breasted pinstripe jacket that has his former school emblem on the breast pocket, and a blue-and-white bomber jacket with an owl design, and 'Buster Bros' labels on the chest tied around his new black pants, he exchanges his dark blue loafers to black and blue sneakers with white soles.

He also wears a red badge labeled "B" and a smaller blue badge labeled "M" pinned to his bomber jacket, he also wears rings on his index and ring fingers on both hands and his left thumb. On his head is a red and black snapback cap with three white stripes lining the back of it, and a silver star pinned near the front.

"You look like an unprofessional detective." Keebo bluntly criticizes his new looks.

"I don't care." Shuichi coolly shrugs. "I felt comfortable with my style of looks. Can you understand how I felt when my fingers felt naked without my five rings?" He wonders.

"I guess so..." Keebo sighs.

Keebo is wearing a gakuran school uniform with small modifications added. He's wearing a white T-shirt and a yellow hoodie with two zippers, the bottom zipper is fully open. His gakuran blazer is open to reveal his hoodie and white sneakers and his previous school emblem is on the left side of the collar, his pants have a braided red chord, and he also wears a red badge labeled "B", a small blue badge labeled "M", a smaller yellow badge labeled "L" and a black cross-style choker.

"See?" Shuichi smirks. "What about you? You have been wearing the same style since our senior year in middle school."

"This is the only thing I could wear." Keebo checks his outfit again.

"I know how you feel." Hajime nodded in understanding.

Hajime wears a simple white shirt with the emblem of his previous high school embroidered on the hem, along with a green tie that also bears the same emblem, an orange track jacket with two zippers as his upper zipper is open revealing his green tie, another layer of clothing is a gray thigh-length coat hoodie with black accents which in unzip, black classic cargo pants, and yellow sneakers with black soles. He's also wearing a single ring piercing on the left side of his ear.

"You look like you become more edgy, Hinata-san," Keebo comments to his senior next.

"Do I look dark in this outfit?" Hajime scans what he is wearing.

"When you zip up your coat and the upper zipper from the collar, you look like an assassin." The dark blue-haired detective comments.

"The only thing that's missing is a hidden blade." The robotic engineer chuckled at his quip.

The other ahoge teens laugh as they get the reference franchise they know and love.

"By the way, congratulations on transferring to the Main Course, Hinata-san." Keebo patted his back.

Hajime frowns and grips his bag harder. "I don't deserve to be in the Main Course..."

"Why would you say that?" Shuichi's mouth was slightly agape. "It's your dream to be in the Main Course, right?"