Chapter 7: Secrets Revealed!? (Part 3)

We can leave Hope's Peak Academy girl's dormitory for a while. Now, let us see what Naegi Makoto is doing inside his house when his sister Komaru is invited to a slumber party.

"Makoto-nii! Where are you?" Kotoko's voice echoed within the house.

"I'm cleaning the dishes, Kotoko," Makoto replied while doing his chores.

"Can you hurry, please? I want you to brush my hair."

"Why can't you just ask Monaka to do it for you?" His eyebrow raised while focusing on his task.

"She can't. Monaka is already in the bathroom." The Fighter reminded her big brother.

"Oh, right. It's her turn after Kotoko." He seems to overlook each sibling taking turns. Probably the stress is taking a toll on him. 'I just need some sleep and that's it.'

Sighing slightly in half content of his energy is nearly drained, and all the dishes are now cleaned. It's mission accomplished for him. Now the next task on the list is to help Kotoko brush her hair. This should be easy for him to complete, after all, thanks to his senior, the Super High School Level Hairstylist, for giving him a few tips and examples for styling girls' hair and other basic needs just in case it's related to work.

'Now I think about it, I should thank Ichiko for lending a hand for working at the barbershop. I remember the first time she used a hair trimmer, Ichiko almost mistakenly made the customer bald. The central heterochromia-eyed Luckster titters.

His boss, Yamada Ichiko, works at Odd-Jobs Yamada and it doubles as their home. Both Makoto and Ichiko live in the Ikebukuro Division, they have a history together since the beginning of the H era. Like him, Ichika is caring for her two siblings, Yamada Jitsuko, the second sister, and Yamada Sachiko, the third sister.

What's more unique is that Jitsuko and Sachiko have the exact same personality.

Anyone who makes fun of their big sister will be crushed out and devoured.

Jitsuko, a strong fighter, idolizes her big sister, who is loved by everyone just like Makoto. She grew up watching her back and thus became a delinquent like her. Due to Ichiko's influence, she hates bullies and is well-versed in anime and light novels.

Sachiko is the genius type just like Keebo who can do just about anything, she respects and looks up to her big sister and she thought about becoming a delinquent at first, but after Jitsuko became the one to follow in Ichiko's footsteps, she decided to be against it. She generally has good behavior but will ridicule someone the moment she thinks they are beneath her and because of her twisted personality, she doesn't have many friends, Sachiko wants someone she can always be together with.

It's even more unique that the Yamada sisters also have heterochromia eyes. Ichiko has a left red eye and a right green eye, the second is Jitsuko has a left green eye and a right yellow eye, and finally, Sachiko has a left eye and a right green eye.

After the disbandment of his former rap group, he spends his time in his room in despair, the void look on his face increases the perturbed gazes of his parents, mostly Komaru. The sight of her brother being locked inside his room twenty-four-seven greatly concerned his healthy being, it's not just her, Ichiko being a direct person, confronted him without a care in the world.

She spoke to him about how she felt saddened that their friendly group disbanded. She and Makoto knew the Party of Words was behind their separation but the group held a great disagreement and a heated dispute between him and the white-haired wakagashira of the yakuza clan Katengumi.

Makoto and his yakuza groupmate were once best friends. He used to look up to him like an older brother and was ready to follow him, although he was usually trying to defuse his hotheadedness, someone in their group said these two can be quite similar.