Chapter 14: Girls From the Future

Yukizome Chisa. The (Former) Super High School Level Housekeeper and homeroom teacher of Class 77-B

Everyone would consider her a mature adult woman with a motherly figure who can babysit the whole class.

Well, you're not wrong. Alumni like her tend to be a bit childish at times, yet her energy to give her students the "youth" sounds exaggerated, but they love her as their sensei.

"Experience comes with age, I guess"

Those were her words when someone asked her about having knives coming out of nowhere.

That being said, she's bright, cheerful, and charismatic. Chisa's amazing amount of energy could catch up to her students with colorful personalities. Her smile is honestly contagious to others and a personality that can make just about everyone fall in love with her.

Well, today is not the housekeeper you all know.

In bed, Chisa is still lying down with her hand resting on the alarm clock, looking at the ceiling with a sad expression. Her mind drifted thinking of someone so endearing to her heart.

"Naegi-kun..."

A vision of a student -or rather- former student enters her train of thought. The smile charmed her young adult heart and made her feel butterflies. His actions were honest and selfless and made her and everyone worry. The most prominent was the boy's ahoge (which would Makoto call a sentient), everyone -mostly girls- would find it cute when the lucky student changed into different emotions like when he is confused, his cowlick curved like a hook almost like a question mark, the only downside is that it is illogically sharp like a knife, how is that possible?!

Nevertheless, the lucky student in class 78-A is not in Hope's Peak Academy anymore...and no, she's not thinking of Makoto being dead, he's only "transferred" to take a trial run from an all-girl school.

Can you believe it? An all-girls school!

Chisa breathes out, her eyes squint in lazy motion. In truth, she wanted to stay in bed for a while to recompose to her usual bubbly self. As a talented housekeeper, she doesn't want any excuse to be lazy in her profession. The light orange-brown-haired sensei forced herself up into a sitting position to stretch her upper limbs.

"It's been two days now, and I'm already starting to miss Naegi-kun." Chisa sulks as she sighs sadly.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Sensei, breakfast is ready." At the opposite side of the room is Mahiru calling out her homeroom teacher.

"Give me a couple of minutes to get ready and I'll be right there," Chisa said, properly getting off the bed and opening the curtains, letting the sun rays brighten the room.

"...Sensei, are you okay?" The photographer asked, knowing what her sensei was thinking.

Ever since Makoto is expelled from Hope's Peak, everyone who resides in the girls' dormitory laments, their hearts are torn by that revelation. The lucky young man has done amazing things ever since he came, the man manages to befriend students with colorful personalities and help their darkest past as he can, he even helps Chisa by being at her side when her former friends used her as a tool to overthrow Kirigiri Jin's position and become the headmaster. Makoto convinces the mobs to give the school a second chance and let the students in the Reserve Course prove themselves they could be in the Main Course.

Mahiru could list a few feats, but she shook those off. Everyone is grateful to have someone like Makoto in Hope's Peak, even though he said to himself that he is an "ordinary" student, to them, he is a special student to be with. A student who spoke his words in pure honesty, a student who helped everyone he saw, a student who would bring everyone to safety at the cost of letting himself get hurt in the process, and a student who one by one conquered most of the maidens' hearts through his well-mannered actions.