Chapter 4: Sound Voltex

On the night of Ikebukuro, one must think they will enjoy themselves relaxing and looking up at the sky and gazing at those twinkly stars, others might say they will spend their time shopping at luxurious buildings to buy something, or just hanging out with their family and friends to ease themselves.

...Well you may be right about that, however, we will not talk about that.

Now everyone, tonight in Ikebukuro, we talk about our favorite spiky, desaturated brown-haired, ahoge DJ, Naegi Makoto!

But wait, did I say that Naegi Makoto is a DJ?

To answer your question, HELL YESSIR!!

After eight years, eight years of struggle, he keeps reaching out for his ambition, Makoto never wavers as he walks the same line, that line he walks is full of bumpy rides, the sharpest thorns he has ever seen but kept walking, bleeding yet he endures those harsh obstacles. No matter what everyone says to him, he will reach the finish line with a smile plastered on his face, just like his deceased mom.

She would be proud of his son's hard work if she were alive and the accident never happened.

It costs so much blood, sweat, and tears to accomplish. So much that it might create an ocean of sticky iron-scented water, which would be very scary to sail across.

Let's get that scary water stuff out of the way and get back to the subject.

Where was I? Oh yes! Makoto accomplishes it, with the help of his friends and family, he did it.

So the question is, where is he?

To respond to your question, he is participating in tonight's venue at Global Ring Theatre in Ikebukuro Nishiguchi Park. Which is an open-air theatre by the way.

Ikebukuro Nishiguchi Park (豊島区立池袋西口公園, Toshima Kuritsu Ikebukuro Nishiguchi Kōen) is a public park in Toshima, Tokyo, Japan. It is adjacent to Ikebukuro Station West Exit Bus Terminal.

A fountain in the center of the park is illuminated at night. In addition, several objects in the park are shaped like people, creating an atmosphere suitable for a park in front of a theatre (Tokyo Metropolitan Theatre). Most of the ground is covered with tiles.

You can access the park by train: about a 1-minute walk from Ikebukuro Station.