Chapter 2 - We are neighbours?

Ross's pov

Ross: Oh....Don't be sad.

She looked at me sadly.

Laura: It's okey Ross. I am okey with it.

Ross: Well...You said that it's your birthday today? So Happy birthday. (I smiled a little.)

Laura: Thank you so much, you made my day even better. (She smiled back, so you could see, how beautiful she is.)

Ross: Nothing...I mean...don't you wanna maybe celebrate your birthday with me today? You said, that you just moved and you have anyone here, so....

Laura: No Ross, it's okey. I am not gonna worry. I guess you already had plans for today with your friends or girlfriend. (She stopped as she said "girlfriend".)

Ross: Well I didn't have plans, cause I haven't got any friends here.

Laura: You don't? Why? You seem nice.

Ross: I...I don't know. They are kinda different. And my girlfriend...haha (I had to giggle.)....I have no.

Laura: Umm...Ross, I am sorry. (She smiled.)

Ross: It's okey. (I smiled back.) So, we're gonna celebrate today? What about to go to the theme park?

Laura: A theme park? That sounds great! But it's getting hot, I have to go home to change my clothes first.

Ross: Okey, where do you live?

Laura told me her adress (I don't live in Cali, so I don't know that streets.) and I realized, that she was that new neighbour of us, which my parents went to say "Hi".

Ross: Laura....You know, that we are neighbours? (I giggled.) I live right next to your house.

Laura: Really? (She giggled too.) That's fine.

We went to our houses. She went to hers to change her clothes and I went to ours to my room for some stuff. When I got it all, I went downstairs, off of the house and then I knocked on Laura's door. A women opened the door, so I guess, it's her mum.

Ross: Hello. I am Ross Lynch. I guess my parents are here. (I smiled.)

Ellen (Laura's mum): Hello Ross, welcome to our house. I am Ellen Marano. Yes, your parents and siblings are here. Come in...(She smiled.)

I came in and whole my family was sitting on the couch. With my family there was also one man, I guess Laura's father, and one girl in age about Riker's. I guess it's Laura's sister.

Ellen: Okey Ross, it's Damiano, my husband (She pointed on that man.) and this is Vanessa. (She pointed on that girl, but she didn't pay attention, because she was looking at Riker. I guess, that someone is in love *I smirked in my head and giggled a little*.). Yeah and that's Laura, my youngest daughter. (She looked at Laura who was on the stairs.)

Ross: Nice to meet you all, but I already know Laura. (I looked at her smiling.) We met on the beach.

Ellen: Oh okey. So Laura, where are you going?

Ross: She is going out with me. We go to the Theme park. We will be back soon.

Laura: Yes, that's exactly what I wanted to say. (She giggled.)

Ellen: Okey, have a nice day.

We both smiled and said "Hi" to others and then left the house...TO BE CONTINUED...