Chapter 4 - A hickey?! Are u kidding me?

Laura's pov

When we got home, I went upstairs to my room and Ross went with me, cause I asked him, if he wanna maybe play a game or something.

Laura: This Teddy bear fits here awesome. (I told him, as I gave that Teddy on my bed.)

Ross: I am glad you like him. (He smiled.)

Laura: So what do you wanna play? (I smiled back.)

Ross: It doesn't metter. Which games do you like?

Laura: I love truth or dare. But with lot of people. (I said excited.)

Ross: Oh, I love this game too. We always play it with siblings. Maybe we can go to my house and ask them if they wanna play.

Laura: Sounds great!

We went to Ross's house. We wanted to take Vanessa, but she had some work. When we got there, Ross told to each of them, that if they wanna play Truth or Dare, they have to be downstairs in 5 minutes. After five minutes, Riker, Rocky and Ryland got there, so we started to play.

Ross: The birthday girl starts. (He smiled at me.)

Laura: Okey. Riker, do you want truth or dare?

Riker: Ummm...(thinking)......I guess truth for start.

Laura: What do you think of my sister?

Riker: (blushed) You mean Vanessa?

Laura: No, I mean Anastasia.....Of course I mean Vanessa, I have only one sister. (Giggled.)

Riker: So....She seem nice, smart and as a good friend. That's all I guess.

Laura: Okey. (I smiled.)

Riker: Okey Ross, truth or dare?

Ross: I mean I try dare.

Riker: (Smirked and looked at Rocky.) Can I?

Rocky: Of course bro, you have to do it! (He smirked too.)

Riker: First...Promise me, that this game will not end after this dare.

Ross and Laura: We promise.

Ross: It can't be that bad.

Riker: Ok I start with something not that weird. (He smiled.) I dare you to make Laura a hickey on the neck.

Ross: What the hell Riker!?!?!?

Riker: You told "dare". (He smiled.) Now do it. In front of us.

Laura: He really have to do it?

Rocky: Yeah. Rules are rules. (Rocky smirked.)

I don't know why Riker said that stupid dare. Why he needs my hickey? Ross is my friend. I met him today. And another thing.....I never had a hickey...I..umm.....I never did something more than just a kiss...

Ross: Can I? (He turned to me.)

Laura: Yeah. It can't be that weird. (I looked down blushed.)

Ross then took my hair and gave them to back, so he had a great way to my neck.

After few seconds, Ross moved his lips to my neck and as he touched me, I shaked and started blushing like crazy. He was kissing me on my neck and trying to find my sweet spot. In one moment I jumped a little in the shock, that he finally found it. When he realized that it just happened, he started to suck on it. My body was like a doll. I was trying so hard to keep my moans in my mouth. It worked, but at the end I couldn't keep it, so a little moan escaped my mouth.

Riker: Oh gosh Rocky, she likes it!

Rocky: Yeah, I see!

When Ross was finally done with it, he moved back from my neck, so we were face to face.

Ross: I am...umm....sorry. (He said nervously.)

Laura: It's just a game...I guess.....It's really okey.....TO BE CONTINUED...