Chapter 11 - Will you be my princess forever?

Laura's pov

Marco: Laura, can I talk to you outside? (He smiled at me.)

Laura: Yes, of course. (I smiled back.)

Then we went outside and sat there on the bench.

Marco: Laura, you are such an amazing person. I mean....I love you a lot Laura, will you please be my girlfriend? (When he told me the last sentence my brain started to think. "Do I really love Him? Is he the person I really want to be here with?")

Laura: Marco,....you are too amazing and thank you for awesome Ball, but until now I realize, with whom I should be here and with whom I really want. I am so sorry. (I looked at him sadly.)

Marco: Oh...(He looked shocked and sadly too. Then he smiled a little bit.) You love Ross?

Laura: I mean....(I said as I lifted my head a little.) I am sorry again.

Marco: (He smiled more.) It's really okey. Go to him. He will be lucky to have you as his princess.

Laura: Thank you so much. I Love you so much. Thanks for everything. (I went to him and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.) You deserve it.....(I said and went in the gym again.)

When I came there, I saw him. Ross. He was still sitting on the same place with same sad face. I decided to go to him.

Laura: Ross? (I looked at him smiling a little.)

Ross: Hi Laura. Where is Marco?

Laura: That's the thing....Can I talk to you outside at the garden maybe?

Ross: Yes, of course.

We went outside and stopped next to big shrubs of red roses.

Ross: Okey Laura wha....(He started, but I interrupted him.)

Laura: Shh Ross. I just want to tell you something.....You know I was waiting for my prince for a long time. I was always dreaming of falling in love for someone. But you know what's wrong with this? When I finally though, that I really found my prince, I was wrong. This was really nice prince, but not the right one for me......

Ross: You wanna say me that Marco is not the right prince for you?

Laura: Yeah, cause my prince is whole time right in front of me. Ross, can you be my prince? (I blushed and looked down.)

Ross: Really? (He smiled and lifted my head with his hand.)

I looked right into his eyes and he looked at mine. We smiled a little and then we started to lean in. I couldn't really control it. Our lips were now super close and then, they connected....He is awesome kisser. I feel like milion butterflies in my stomach. He is so sweet. I feel like I finally found the right prince, with whom I wanna be forever.....

After a while we pulled away.

Ross: Laura....., (He said as he snapped one rose from the bush.)....will you be my girlfriend and princess?

Laura: I would love to be....FOREVER 💖
---------------------------------------------------------------

I know this one was short, but I hope you liked it. Raura is finally happening in this book ☺️💖💭 VOTE OR COMMENT PLEASE!