Chapter 5 - Are you a virgin?

Ross's pov

Ross: Umm..yeah...

Gosh it....It was weird. It wasn't that bad, okey I can say that it felt good, but making a hickey to my friend? I hope, that we will not have that types of dare anymore.

Ross: Okey now me. Ryland, truth or dare?

Ryland (Ry): I guess I try dare.

Ross: Okey...umm...Go outside and kiss first girl you see. (I smirked. I am gonna make this game "better". I laughed inside my head.)

Ry: Ross, I have a girlfriend! I....I mean...it will be something like cheating.

Ross: I had to make a hickey to my friend! Rules are rules baby. (I smirked.)

Ry: Gosh!

Ry opened door and how he opened it, there was his girlfriend Savannah right in front of him, so he went to her and gave her a kiss.

Ry: Thanks babe for saving me. (He smiled.)

Savannah: What? (She giggled.) I am gonna hang out with Delly. (She smiled.)

Ry: I will tell it later. (He smiled back.) And Delly....she is upstairs I guess.

Savannah: Thanks baby. (She went closer to him and kissed him.)

Ryland then came back to us and sat down.

Ry: I did it. (He smirked.)

Ross: Fuck it. Just luck....you will not have it forever. (I smirked.)

Ry: Don't worry Ross. Calm down bro. Now me....Laura, what do you want, truth or dare?

Laura: I guess truth. It can't be that bad as dare.

Ryland: How did you feel when was Ross sucking you on the neck?

Laura: Okey I have to say truth, yeah? (She looked at me and I felt really weird. Why they have to still talk about it? I mean it just happend. It didn't mean anything.)

Rocky: Of course.

Laura: Okey....It felt....good and sweet.

Riker: So you liked it, am I right?

Laura: Riker, Ross is my friend, how could I like it from my friend? I mean..I can't like it.

Riker: But we heard your moan. (He smirked.)

Laura: Okey I liked it, but it changed nothing on our friendship. (She smiled and looked at me.)

Riker: Umm...Okey.

Laura: Okey so me....Rocky, truth or dare?

Rocky: Dare.

Laura: I dare you to run to Rydel's room only in your boxers and start to shout "It's the end of the life. Everyone, kill the zombies!"

Rocky: God, I will look like idiot.

Ry: Ehm...You already do. (He whispered.)

Rocky: What did you just whispered you stupid...?

Ry: Just that I love my bro. (He smiled.)

Rocky: You're dead after this game. Swimming pool is waiting on you. (He smirked.)

When Rocky did that dare, we laughed so hard. He really looked as king of stupidness. You had to see Rydel's and Savannah's face when they saw Rocky. When he finally sat down, we continued. Now was me, so I took truth.

Rocky: Okey Ross, Are you a virgin?

Ross: Why the hell you had to ask me that?!? Yeah, I am a virgin.

Laura: You are?! (She looked surprised.)

Ross: Umm...yeah? Why are you that surprised?

Laura: I don't know. You seem nice, smart....just can't believe that no one got you into the bed. (She giggled.)

Ross: I told you I am kinda different. I am waiting for the right girl. (I smiled.)....TO BE CONTINUED...