Chapter 12 - All night?

Answer the question at the end of this chapter, please. It's about this story.💖💭🙈
----------------------------
Ross's pov

~ Next day ~

Gosh, she said yes!!! Laura is officialy my girlfriend! I can't believe, that I got the most amazing girl in the whole world! I love her so much with whole my heart.💖💭

~ Phone messages ~

Ross: Lau? 😊

Laura: Yeah Ross? ☺️

Ross: I am missing you. 💖

Laura: You know you are living right next to my house? 💭

Ross: Yeah, I know. But what about us, today, at the beach, at 7? 😏

Laura: You mean date? 😏😚

Ross: Yeah, why not. Maybe more if you want.😏💖 So your answer is? 😏

Laura: I would love to come. 😏💖💭

Ross: Pick you up at 6:30pm. 😚

Laura: Kk. 😚

~ end of messages ~

I can't wait until the date. I have 3 hours so I went shopping for some food, yeah I am going to do a picnic, then I did something with my messy hair, dressed nice and when was the right time, I went out to the beach and prepared it all. Candles, roses, food,....everything. When I was done, I went to Laura's house.

I knocked on the door and Laura's father opened me.

Ross: Hello. (I smiled.) I am coming for Laura. Is she at home?

Damiano: Oh, Hi Ross. Yeah, of course. She is waiting on you. (He smiled back.) I will call her. (He said as he went somewhere.)

Few minutes later, I saw Laura coming downstairs. Gosh she looks so awesome!

Ross: Wow! (I whispered as my jaw dropped down as I saw her standing there in this beautiful blue dress.)

Laura: Hi Ross. (She smiled shyly as she realized, that I am looking at her as hungry dog.)

Ross: Hi Laur. You look so awesome. Are you ready?

Laura: Thanks so much, you look too awesome. And of course I am all ready. I will just go to my room take a jacket if it starts to be cold. (She said and went to her room. Then Laura's father came to me.)

Damiano: Ross, can I ask you, is she..... staying with you...... all night? I guess you know how I think it. (Damiano looked away, cause it looked like he feels little bit weird around this theme.) I know it's not my thing if you will sleep with each other, but I just....she is still my little girl. You know. I have to care.

Ross: (I laughed a little, but just inside my mind.) Yes, of course, I got it. I planned it all, don't worry. She can stay if she wants. If she doesn't want, I can take her back home. (I smiled at him and he seemed very glad.)

Damiano: I know that you are good boy Ross. I am glad that she choose you. (He smiled back.)

Ross: Thank you so much. It means a lot to me.

Damiano: But be careful Ross. You know, you are both so young, so it's not the right time to have a baby.

Ross: Don't worry Mr. Marano, it's all planned. I love her a lot, but I know we are young. (I smiled as Laura was coming downstairs.)

Then we said goodbye to Laura's parents and left the house.

Laura: So where are we going? (She smiled looking at me.)

Ross: It's a secret. 🙈😏......TO BE COUNTINUED.....
---------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, I am really sorry I didn't update like a week, but I was so busy with school. Hope you like this chapter. :) But I have a question....I guess you got it that I will write that "dirty part" of this story, so I just wanted to ask If you want me to write it all or just something not that much dirty. Vote in comments please. 💖😏☺️