Chapter 3 - A love ride? Really?

Ross's pov

When we were finally there, I paid and we went to that Theme park.

Laura: Wow, it looks awesome here. Thank you so much Ross! (She looked at me with shock in her face and smiled.)

Ross: It's okey. (I smiled back.) You have birthday, so...Let's celebrate!

First we went to some roller coasters and other attractions and then we bought some sweets. After that, we went to one attraction, which hadn't english name, so we couldn't see, what is it, but we went there.

One lady: Oh guys, you look so sweet. (She smiled.) Enjoy the ride, you can take swan number 4.

Ross: A swan?! (I looked at Laura shocked and I started to laugh.)

When we sat to that, we finally knew what it was. A LOVE RIDE.

Ross: (I started laughing and then the soft music started to play. I just sat there and looked at How romantic it looks like.)

Laura: Umm....That wasn't good attraction. (She giggled.)

Ross: Umm...Yeah I think so.

Laura: All these roses, hearts, candles....soft music...It's little bit weird, don't you think?

Ross: Yeah, that's kinda weird, but we are friends I guess, so it doesn't have to be. (I looked away from Laura, cause I felt so weird a maybe blushed a little, so I didn't want Laura to see.)

Laura: Yes, of course. We are friends. (She blushed and rest of the ride was quiet.)

When we finally ended the ride, we went out and sat on the bench with a candyfloss.

One man: Hey guys, don't you wanna try a luck here? If you shoot every cans, you can win a great prize. (Said a man in the shooting range.)

Ross: Not a bad idea. I'll try it. (I smiled.) What about you Laura?

Laura: Ehm.....I don't think it's a good idea. I am sure, that you will do better than me. (She giggled.)

I went to that man and he gave me a gun. Only idiot couldn't see, that it doesn't shoot straight, but little bit to left, so I headed it little bit right from the cans and shot.

Ross: Oh gosh I got it! (I screamed happily.)

Laura: Yeah, you were great. (She smiled.)

That man: Yes, you were amazing. No one really shot them all. Now you can choose your prize. (He smiled.) You can choose between this Teddy bear (He handed me a meter tall Teddy bear) and this music stuff.

Ross: (I looked at Laura who was playing with that Teddy bear.) I guess, that I will pick the Teddy bear. (I smiled and looked at Laura who gave me a weird look. Then we went and sat on the bench.)

Laura: You like Teddy bears? (She giggled.)

Ross: It's for you. Happy birthday! (I smiled.)

Laura: He is really for me?? (She looked so happy.)

Ross: Yep. What will I do with a Teddy bear? Haha. (I giggled.)

Laura: Thank you so much! (She shouted and jumped a little as she hugged me. I hugged her back.) You are such a great friend.

Ross: I bet, that you are better. (I smiled.).......TO BE CONTINUED...