Chapter 1 - Who you are?

Ross's pov

Well....My name is Ross Shor Lynch. I am 18, soon to be 19 years old. I have 3 brothers and one sister. Can you believe me, that you can be bored in this family? Cause I am. My every day looks the same. I haven't got much friends, because all of these teenagers here are like "Want some cigarettes?" "Don't you wanna drink with us?" "Come on and have sex with me.". I am not that type of boy. All of the people from school calls me "good boy", cause I don't wanna accept all of this things.....Gosh I hate my life.

Stormie (Ross's mum): Ross, come on, we're going to say "Hi" to our new neighbours.

Ross: I'll come later.

Stormie: Okey, we'll be there.

My family finally left, so I decided, that I will take a walk. I went to the beach. There are a rocks, but it's the best place to thing of everything. Maybe it's little bit dangerous, cause you can fall of it, if you're not carefull, but I don't care.

When I got there, I saw a brunette girl sitting on the rock, where I usually sit. I sat maybe five steps behind her, but she didn't hear me. I was just sitting there and maybe five minutes later I decided to say something.

Ross: Good view, don't you think?

? That girl ?: What the...(She screamed in shock and quickly stood up, but she didn't manage to end the sentence and the rock on which one she was standing ripped off and she was about to fall from the 150 metres to the not that hot sea of November's.)

I quickly stood up and catched her by her wrist, so she didn't fell down from that rock. She then quickly pulled away and stood in front of me shocked.

Ross: Are you okey? (I said carefully.)

? That girl ?: I guess....umm...I mean, yes I am, thank you, but you didn't have to do it. If I fell down, it will be finally my end and nobody would have to take care of me. But thank you.

Ross: Are you okey?

? That girl ?: Yes, I am.

Ross: You don't seem like you are. (I said worriedly.)

? That girl ?: Just bad day. It will be fine. (She gave a small smile.)

Ross: Yeah, bad days, that's what I have every day. (I sighed.)

? That girl ?: You too? (She looked up, so I finally saw her face.)

Ross: Yeah. Don't you wanna sit? We can talk maybe...

? That girl ?: Okey, it's fine.

Ross: So I am Ross. You? (I smiled a little.)

? That girl ?: I am Laura, nice to meet you and thanks again, that you saved me.

Ross: It's okey, it will do everyone else too.

Laura: So why are you sad?

Ross: Not me now, tell me first why you.

Laura: Ummm....Okey....Today's my birthday and no one told me "Happy birthday". My boyfriend broke up with me today and we just moved here from Miami, so I had to leave my friends and now I am here and I don't know anyone here...TO BE CONTINUED...