Chapter 9 - Ross, can you help me?

Ross's pov

Laura: You are sad Ross? (She looked at me sadly.)

Ross: What? No, I am not. It's really okey. (I smiled fakely.) I am so happy for you. You finally found your prince.

Laura: Thank you so much Ross. You are such a sweetheart. I have to find you someone too. (She smiled and smirked too.)

Ross: No, I am not going there.

Laura: Why? Ross, please, you have to go there! For me please. I can't be there alone.

Ross: You will have Marco there. It's enough. I don't have to be there alone.

Laura: Ross, please.

Ross: Okey, I will think about it.

~ Thursday morning, going to school ~

Laura: Hi Ross. So did you think about that Christmas Ball? (She smiled.)

Ross: Hi Lau. Yes, I was. And ok, maybe I will come. (I smiled back, but I am still hurt inside. I was hoping that we will be there together and then maybe we will become more than friends. I really started to fall for Laura, but I am not gonna tell her, cause I want her to be happy with Marco and I don't want to ruin it.)

Laura: Really?!?! Thank you so much Ross! (She ran to me and jumped as she hugged me.)

Ross: Nothing sweetie. (I whispered to her as I hugged her back.)

Laura: So what about you to go to my place after school and I will show you my dress for Saturday? (She smiled.)

Ross: Okey. (I smiled back.)

Laura: I hope you will like them.

Ross: I will, you don't have to worry.

Then we went to school.

~ After school at Laura's place ~

Laura: Okey Ross, wait a minute, I am gonna change in bathroom. (She smiled and went to bathroom.)

Ross: Okey.

Few minutes later she came back from the bathroom with awesome pink dress. Gosh she looks so beutiful!

Ross: (I looked at her shocked and my jaw dropped when I saw her standing there as a princess.)

Laura: Ummm....You like it? (She looked at me confused.)

Ross: Are you kidding me? You are asking me if I like it? Of course I like it, I love it so much. You look awesome!

Laura: (She looked away blushing.) Thank you so much Ross. So I can go like it on Saturday? (She smiled.)

Ross: Of course. You will look the best. (I smiled back.)

Laura: Okey, thanks Ross. (She smiled again and went to bathroom to take it off, but everything what you could hear was just "Oh gosh" and "Fuck".)

Ross: Something wrong Laura? (I asked worriedly.)

Laura: Yeah. Can you help me with something?

Ross: Of course.

Laura: (She came back from bathroom.) I know it sounds weird, but can you help me unbutton my dress please?

Ross: Yeah....I mean...of course.

She then came closer to me and turned around. Then I unbuttoned her dress and as my cold hand touched her perfect skin, she shuddered a little.

Ross: Done. (I told to her smiling.)

Laura: Thank you so much Ross. (She smiled back.)....TO BE COUNTINUED....
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, hope you like this book :) If you do, please comment or vote 💖☺️ Thanks 😊