2-sad

Jake was sitting at his desk, mad at himself for not being able to solve this case. he knows this happens sometimes but he still wishes he could solve it. Amy could always solve her cases.

Amy deserves someone as smart as her. I'm not as smart as her. That super hot puzzle supermodel was perfect. Why can't I be perfect like him?  I don't deserve her. She is funny, smart, pretty, successful, and perfect. I could never be as wonderful as her. one day she might realize I'm not as good as her.

he was snapped out of his thoughts by Charles "you ready to go jake?" he asked "yeah let us go" jake smiled, and Charles laughed.

jake got home way before Amy. he flopped on his bed and stared at the ceiling.

I will never be good enough. maybe if dad stuck around I would be. Amy has a big family and great parents. It's not fair. why do some people get crappy parents and others get great ones?

his eyes teared up a little.

it's not fair. why does life suck? why.

"Jake" Amy shouted from another room "yeah?" he yelled back "oh good you're home" she smiled walking into the bedroom "what's up?" he said, quickly wiping his eyes "what's wrong?" Amy asked seeing her sweet loving husband looking dim and kind of sad 

what's wrong with him? is he alright?

"Nothing? why would anything be wrong?" he said in a fake confused tone "you seem off. did something happen?" she asked "no, I'm great" he smiled "jake. cut the crap," she said sitting on the bed next to him. "nothing, it's just..." he trailed off "what?" she smiled putting a hand on his knee "why are you with me?" he finally asked 

she's gonna leave me

what does he mean?

"you could do so much better. be with someone smart, someone like you" he shrugged "I am with someone smart. but I'm glad we're different. it makes us, us" she smiled "I guess" he half smiled "plus I wouldn't want to be with someone who didn't have your smile"  she kissed him "I love you" she laughed "I love you too"