7-cute

(Jake takes a risk and gets hurt.)

Jake was chasing a perp he had been after for months. the guy ran as soon as he saw Jake. they ran down an alley but when the perp was cornered at a dead end a fight broke out. the perp kicked Jake's gun and jumped on him they fought and eventually Charles caught up with them apprehending the perp "you okay Jake?" he asked putting cuffs on the criminal. "I think so" Jake sighed, catching his breath. when he stood up he was dizzy and he could feel blood trickling down the back of his head "you don't look so good" Charles said looking over his friend to check for wounds "you're bleeding" Charles said touching the back of Jake's head "yeah I think I have a concussion" he groaned.

the next day Jake was working but he was on desk duty. Holt put him there because he has a grade 2 concussion. Amy was worried because when he got home from the doctor's he seemed off. she knows all the symptoms of a concussion and jake was experiencing most of them. he was vomiting, he was dizzy, he kept forgetting things, he was feeling groggy, and was sensitive to light and sound. her sweet boyfriend was now tired and uncomfortable. he got no sleep because of his pounding headache. 

Jake groaned in pain "you okay babe?" Amy asked leaning over "my headache is back" he groaned again shutting his eyes "here," she said handing him a bottle of aspirin "thanks Ames" he smiled taking 2 pills and washing them down with his coffee "love you" he smiled "love you too" she smiled back.