3-sad

If you don't like stories that aren't like the show don't read this! I'm not changing the plot just adding an allergy to Jake's allergy list.

Amy decided she would cook Jake dinner. she isn't a good cook but she's been practicing and Jake has had a tough week. she decided he deserved something nice. little did she know what she was making was life-threatening for Jake. She was making some Florida clams. Jake had only told her about his bee allergy.

She made the clams and they smelled beautiful. she was surprised. she tasted one and it was good! 

Jake got home, he was exhausted. he smelled something good coming from the kitchen "Ames?" he called out "come here! I made dinner and it's pretty good!" she smiled. he walked into the kitchen and his smile fell slightly. It's shellfish. I'm allergic to shellfish. he didn't want to hurt her feelings because she worked so hard. he also didn't want to die, but Amy can help him if- no when he has a reaction.

he sat down with the plate in front of him. his hands started to shake as he got nervous. "what's up?" she asked taking a bite "nothing" he shrugged hesitating before taking a bite. he panicked "what? is it bad?" she said worriedly "I may be slightly or deathly allergic to shellfish," he said quickly as his through started to close "Jake! what the hell?!" she yelled "E-EpiPen" he choked out "where is it?!?" she yelled "work bag" he wheezed. she ran to his bag that was lying by the door. she rummaged through the bag pulling out his EpiPen. she ran back to her struggling boyfriend "A-Amy" he choked as his eyes became heavy "It's okay!" she cried stabbing the pen into his leg. after using the EpiPen on him she called 911. 

after a few days, he went back to work. (sorry if it's not accurate to the actual allergy attack procedure I did research but it might not be perfect!) 

"Jakey! are you okay I was so worried!" Charles yelled running up to his friend "I'm fine" he smiled. his throat hurt but other than that he was okay. "are you sure?" his concerned friend asked "I'm fine" he repeated "why didn't you tell Amy you were allergic? was the reaction bad? are you feeling any after-effects?" Charles rambled "I said I'm fine!" jake said, overwhelmed. it caught Amy and Holt's attention. "Jake," Amy said pulling him away "sorry, there he was asking so many questions, and it's loud and bright" he sighed "it's okay" she smiled taking his hand "I love Charles but he can be so overwhelming" Jake shrugged "Jake," Charles said sheepishly "yeah?" Jake smiled "I didn't mean to upset you a minute ago I just want to make sure you're okay" Charles smiled "thanks Charles"