Base.

That was all you could think about while in your office at the base, a silent knock slightly startled you because you couldn't hear any footsteps. "Come in," you said brushing that feeling off and skimming through an email you were supposed to respond to a few days before. A familiar man appeared at the doorstep and a smile crept up on your face, "Kick? I thought you were out on a mission?" the masked man took his baseball cap off as he sighed. "Well Y/N, we finished a lot earlier than predicted, I mean I had this whole plan and this new program I developed on this chip, and- well let's just say my new partners are a little too quick for me" a bit of sadness filled his voice, "Partners? As in Scarecrow stuck you with two people?" you questioned looking at the man through his visors, "Yeah the two walker meatheads" he sighed, throwing himself onto a chair in front of your desk and taking his visors off. You couldn't help but to have giggled at the realization that you're not the only one struggling with the new adjustment. He chuckled out of reaction and then stopped, "So how's Sgt. Russ?" "He's quiet just like the tales. He's also a dick" you said rolling your eyes as Kick bursted out laughing at the remark. "You got a lotta of work Y/CN"