0:700 The Sgt's office

You stared at his door when it barely turned 07:19 you decided to fix your uniform a bit and then knock. You heard some shuffling and a chair moving, then the door was opened. You walked into the room and closed the door behind yourself. Keegan took his seat at his desk, and after fixing his seating position he motioned you to have a seat in the chair directly across from his. You followed his silent command and sat across from him, waiting for him to speak. "Elias wants to send us on a separate mission from others, of course, we'll be sent to Sin City and our Target is Alejandro Vasquez," he said tossing the file of the new target, when you read the file to yourself you saw that he had a strict ass schedule and was almost always guarded. "Alright, so what's Elias going to want?" You said, gently closing the file and placing it back on Keegan's desk. "I don't know, I was given an order and message so I delivered the order and message," Keegan said, slightly lifting his mask to drink his coffee. For some reason, it felt wrong to look so you turned your head to the side facing the opposite direction. Once you heard the cup hit the desk and waited a few seconds you turned back to him, a soft knock was placed on his door as he shifted his eyes from you, your body, then to the door. "Come in." his voice was confident, and as soon as the command was made the private walked in. "Captain Walker wants to see you both in his office now," the private said nervously shuffling under both of your gazes, he slightly fixed his posture and it looked like he held his breath. "We'll see him right now, dismissed," Keegan said waving off the new guy, the sound of the door closing shot your face back to Keegan. "All I'm going to say is I hope you don't get distracted easily Y/CN, or this is going to be a tough mission for you," Keegan whispered almost into your ear, the way he said things were almost a little too pleasing to your ears. It's always the quiet ones, "I won't fail, and as soon as I'm done I'm going back to Kick." you said standing up and turning towards the door, "What is he like your boyfriend?" Keegan asked, you couldn't help but break down laughing at Keegan. After fixing yourself back up you shook your head as if you wanted to shake the nonsense that he asked out. "No, I'm very much single. Why? are you jealous?" you smiled, Keegan stayed silent and then stood straight after a minute of thinking "dismissed Y/CN"