Reprobate Romance

In Victorian era England, gentlemen often wore pants together with either suits or coats while ladies often wore either dresses or gowns.

It has been a few days since Jonathan Joestar's dog named Danny was burnt and removed from his mortal coil. Also, his female friend Erina had left him. Jonathan still can't stop his tears from falling up to this day. Now, since he got weary of walking around the Joestar mansion while crying, he decided to sit on the floor and lean on the bedroom door of the guest named Dio Brando.

That Dio had been reading a book when he heard the cries of Jonathan, his considered mortal enemy whose inheritance he must usurp. At the death of Danny, Dio had been in a state of bliss whenever Jonathan was in a state of sorrow. But now, Jonathan's crying had made him scratch his head and stood up while slamming the table.

Jonathan suddenly got up on his feet and had his head butted to the door knob above it.

"O-o-o-o-ouch!"

He placed his hands on top of the painful area and patted it as he sat down again.

Dio's mind had wandered as his feet went to the barrier between him and Jonathan who was nicknamed JoJo.

' How long must this spoiled brat keep on grating my ears?!'

When he finally turned the knob and moved the door, he gave him a nasty smirk that ironically highlighted his charming dimples.

"Oh my. What do we have here, JoJo?"

"How long must you torment me, Dio?!"

Jonathan finally stood up very quickly without minding the pain and tightened his fist around Dio's collar as he bent his elbows inwards.

Still, Dio can't help but laugh a little and felt immense thrill from seeing his reactions as he provoked him.

"Hoho! Still can't recover from what happened to that filthy mongrel and your beloved?"

Jonathan huffed and puffed while he can hardly think of a response to his provocation as he stared into the depths of Dio's evil soul contained by the green forest within his catlike almonds called eyes. In silence, his heartbeat increased at an alarming velocity when he realized the inappropriate fact that he just felt Dio's body even with clothing.

In retaliation, Dio searched for the wrathful answer underneath the sea enwrapped by those fierce round marbles of his. It took him a while to notice that he also exhaled and inhaled as his own heart drummed beats at an exponential rate. He tasted Jonathan's breath within his panting mouth. Despite the clothes between them, he still truly felt his sturdy body from chest to legs.

When both of them had noticed the appearance of red on each other's faces, Jonathan unintentionally widened his grip, causing Dio to fall down to the ground and then coughed onto his hand covering his mouth.

"Ehem! Ehem! What was that, JoJo?! Are you trying to kiss me?! Ehem! Ehem!"

"W-what are you saying?! I'm unleashing my frustration upon you, silly!"

Dio raised up and twirled his right pointer with a grin.

"Do you mean lust?"

"S-shut up! Or else, I'll stab you with the mighty spear from the goddess of love!"

Regardless of the newfound feelings he has for Dio, Jonathan's every fiber of being trembled as he clenched his fists. He was flabbergasted upon realizing a certain tension between them, plus he still haven't unleashed his fire upon the sinner who came upon like a wrecking ball destroying everything good in his temporarily joyful life. With his eyes still darted on Dio, his feet stepped backwards one at a time.

Noticing JoJo's unease, Dio slowly pushed himself up off the floor. Then he walked with his hand touching his waist, his hips going from side to side, and his legs crossing each other.

"Mighty spear, you say? Would you like to help me take it, but slowly and gently please?"

His tongue moisturized his very eager lips while he eyed his prey and continued his catwalk.

Even with the tickling in his lower body that might have melted an ordinary person, Jonathan still sprinted at him with all his force, causing his nemesis to tumble downwards. With his thumb, he pointed to himself.

"As the soon-to-be head of the Joestar family, I'm aspiring to be a gentleman, so I won't tolerate your vulgarity. Not even an inch!"

He then grabbed Dio's golden blond locks such that his beautiful face was near to him again.

Dio being the mischievous devil that he is, he took the opportunity to peck JoJo's lips as a joke without analyzing the consequences. Then, he wrapped his arms around him a little too tightly.

As much as Jonathan wanted to exert self-control and just violently fight back against the forceful kisser, he hugged him back instead but tighter while having his own eyes shut. He also kissed him but deeper. They stayed that way for moments as they savored each other without any thought.

"Master JoJo and master Dio, it looks like you're getting fond of each other, but homosexuality is still not allowed by the decree of England."

After they pushed each other away, they saw a familiar balding old butler.

Dio winked at him as he retorted with his false smile.

"Pay us no mind. I, Dio, would never like JoJo in that way."

Still blushing, Dio hastily looked away from Jonathan as he deduced that he just felt and acted too weird towards the inheritor who'll have his possessions taken away by him sooner or later.

'I'll never like JoJo! Let alone falling in love with him! Not even lust!'

On the other hand, Jonathan looked at him with such tender sadness as he stood up straight while fixing his own attire.

"Even though you were so forceful to me, guess I'll never know why you just did those things as if you desired and loved me, Dio."

"It was just an elaborate prank. You thought that your first kiss was with Erina, but it was me, Dio! Goodbye, JoJo!"

Dio replied while trying his hardest to not let any of his actual emotions surface. He bid him and the butler farewell before entering his bedroom and closing the door.

'Don't underestimate how hard JoJo fights back!'

His thoughts gave him a hard time focusing on his studies, yet he eventually fell asleep.

Jonathan also did the same before he went back to his bedroom. There, he was lost in his own thoughts as he carressed his own lips and then ate his chocolate.

'I must fight back again to avenge Erina, Danny, and myself! I can't just live in Dio's shadow forever! Ugh!'

He gradually fell asleep.