Big Dango Family

Erina rode a carriage tomorrow upon receiving a letter about Jonathan's condition. As soon as it stopped near his home, she dropped herself while still worrying about him. Luckily, or unluckily, Dio caught her around her waist.

"Let go of me!"

"Don't worry, Erina. We'll have a truce for now, so I won't make the lives of JoJo and you become worse at his critical moment."

He had a sinister laugh as he put her down gently.

Still, her eyes glowed up.

"So can we see each other personally?"

He put up his pointer with an intense challenging gaze.

"Yes, but first, let me talk to JoJo alone as soon as he woke up, so just wait in the living room. Don't, follow, me."

"I understand."

She nodded and bowed towards him.

When Jonathan regained consciousness, he blinked while opening his eyelids and moved his irises around. He saw and felt the bandages around his neck and leg. Also, he was inside his own bedroom with a beautiful golden-haired emerald-eyed boy kneeling in front of him.

"Dio, what happened?"

"Hush now, JoJo. Now, just relax and eat the food that I especially made for you."

He sat up a little.

"What are those?"

"These are called dango. Well, a Japanese lady from the east had taught my mother how to make these. My mother, in turn, had taught me. I'm quite thankful for the abundance of ingredients in this mansion."

"Did you put poison in my food?"

While Dio was taken aback, JoJo swallowed his saliva and then carried the plate to his nose.

"What nonsense is that?! I swear that I'll end our friendship if you keep doubting me like that."

"Make me."

"Ehem. How did you know that I'm going to use the stone mask for my nefarious means?"

"Funny Valentine told me that you'll do it in the future."

"Hmph!"

"Speaking of Funny, what happened to him? Is he safe?"

"From the looks of larger purple me, it seems that he keeps both Funny and Pucci safe somehow, at least for now."

All of the dangos are round and have two black lines as their eyes. Among the many small dangos, in the middle, there were six large distinct ones with designs on them. Focusing his attention to the big dango family, he asked with a smile,

"Can I name them, Dio?"

"Of course, JoJo. They're yours after all."

"I'll name this one Giorno."

He pointed towards the pink one that had blond hair with a braid behind it, three rolls on top of its eyes, and two blue ladybugs below them.

"This one, Ungalo."

The green one had a violet hat on top with a u shape below its left eye.

"Rikiel."

The white one with pink hair had black marks all over it.

"Donatello."

Another white one had a black y shape over its blond hair, a black spiral necklace, and a blue belt with yellow diamond.

"Oh, you also messed up in making food too, Dio!"

"Don't you dare make fun of Jodio."

JoJo laughed as he pointed towards a broken blue dango with white hair that had three bangs and a braid on its right. In the middle below its eyes, it had a yellow-winged green heart with a ribbon-shaped hole in its center.

"Oh, that one beside Jodio is Dragona."

A black dango with white cream as its eyes had a long dreadded black hair, a circle of flowers on top of its head, and dragons around its body.

Dio gave him his trademark dimpled smile before he got one of the small dangos and put it inside his mouth.

"Time to eat."

JoJo also ate along with him.

"Hmm!! It has chocolate inside. My favorite!"

"Anything for you. I just removed the chocolate wrappers here last night. There's still so much that I don't know about you including those smoke pipes."

His cheeks reddened.

When the butler suddenly opened the door, Dio fell on top of JoJo with his lips landing on his.

"My, my, kissing again, aren't you?"

With Dio freezing and JoJo melting, they can't move from their positions with blushes and beating hearts.

"I suppose that you don't need my services right now, my masters. Besides, you two will pay me sooner or later, so I won't report you to the police."

He bowed while grinning and then closed the door.

Dio pushed himself up as soon as he can with his arms.

"I apologize for kissing you again, JoJo."

"Actually, I don't mind."

When his cheeks got even redder, he moved himself to JoJo's side and sat there.

"Anyway, let's continue eating."

"Yes!"

Million thoughts ran through their minds as they ate. When the food on the plate was empty, the silence was broken.

Dio stared into his ocean eyes and touched his own chest.

"JoJo, I apologize for all the things that I have done to you, Erina, and Danny. As proof of my apology, I'll give back what is yours."

He grabbed a pocket watch from his own pocket, and upon holding his victim's hand, he placed it on the palm of his hand.

"Dio, you should know that though I may never forgive you, I cannot bring myself to hate you."

He smiled at him and then examined it.

"It looks like you've really taken care of my watch all this time."

"Of course. It looks really expensive, you know."

JoJo returned the watch to its thief that was looking at it.

Dio asked,

"You see, I have sexual desires towards both men and women so, are you attracted to men too?"

"Your clever mischievous personality has captivated me, Dio."

"Well, your warm warrior spirit has enamored me, JoJo."

"If possible, I wish that we can make more of this big dango family someday."

"You're not that pure of a gentleman, aren't you?"

As they stared into each other's eyes, JoJo had cupped his cheek and, after he pulled his hand so that he was on top of his own body, he closed his own eyes with his own lips on his.

Then, Dio grabbed his hair very firmly, bit his lip as they kissed, and wrestled his tongue with his own.

JoJo hugged him very tightly and rolled so that now, he was on top of him. After that, he licked the three moles on his left ear, causing him to squirm.

On the other hand, Dio dug his own nails onto his muscle with the star birthmark, earning a loud moan from him.

As they continued kissing and hugging each other, a door was opened and a scream that sounded like Erina's voice can be heard.