With Eyes Wide Shut

"JoJo, get away from him! The reason why I couldn't see you much last year was because not only did my family and I had moved to another place, but also because Dio stole my first kiss and then threatened me that if we ever see each other again, he'll add your sufferings and the false accusations against you."

As Erina cried, he forcefully broke from Dio's embrace, clenched his fists, and landed his right fist on the bed beside Dio's face.

"Dio, apologize to Erina, right now."

Dio was frozen and speechless from all of this.

"Also, he threatened to harm me too..."

"Or else, pretend that we never kissed and hugged each other."

JoJo got up and sat on the bed.

Dio also sat up, and then stared directly onto her eyes.

"I apologize, Erina, for stealing your first kiss, for ruining whatever relations you have with JoJo, and for destroying both of your lives."

Tears had flowed on his face.

"But I'll never apologize for stealing JoJo away from you!"

Erina took a step back.

"JoJo, will you choose me or Dio?"

He replied while looking down.

"Let me think of this first alone."

Dio and Erina went out of JoJo's bedroom. Outside, a maid had walked them to the dining room where George was waiting for them. They were served slices of cake and cups of tea. Yet, the two rivals of love wouldn't talk to each other, let alone glance at each other.

"I apologize for not really taking care of all of you. I have failed in saving JoJo's mother from her death. Since she had died, not much of our family has come to visit JoJo. Years later, I have failed in protecting JoJo from the strangers who harmed him.

So now, I will hire more people to strengthen the security of this mansion. Also, as soon as JoJo was healed of all his injuries, I will make sure to spend time with him and Dio. Erina, you can join us in our trips and festivities."

She looked down and tucked her long blonde hair behind her ear as her cheeks turned rosy pink.

"Yes, father."

When no one else besides him was inside the bedroom, Jonathan reflected upon all the events that happened, and all of his feelings caused by those events. Then, all of his emotions for both Dio and Erina.

Later, when a butler had entered his bedroom, JoJo commanded him,

"Please, make Dio and Erina come to this bedroom right now."

"Yes, master."

When they arrived, JoJo smiled as he spoke without looking at either of them.

"Here are the things I should say about the one I ultimately chose.

We were irritated by each other very much. That much is evident by the violence we gave each other."

Both Dio and Erina had their eyes and mouth wide open, except that Dio's face was red while Erina had just her heart sank.

"The two of us brought each other to the utmost of our limits.

Not only did we get along during both our real and fake moments, but also because the more we fought against each other multiple times, the more we respected and understood each other.

When we cooperated with each other, we melded with each other very well, and can communicate with each other without saying a word.

While we might be too different in the surface, we actually have way too common things with each other, as if we're two sides of the same coin.

That person is mischievous and has imperfections just like me. Intended or not, that person is also very funny."

"...I understand, JoJo... Have a great day...

Dio, I'll still take care of JoJo in his time of weakness whether you like it or not. Also, even though society dictates that a woman shouldn't chase after a man, I'll try to win back his heart once you hurt him again."

When JoJo saw her face, his mouth opened and stayed like that for a while.

She smiled with tears beginning to flow out of her eyelids, bowed, and went outside.

Dio, on the other hand, gave him a smile with a tint of pink on his face, and without malice as he stared into the depths of his soul through his blue ocean eyes.

"I love you, JoJo."

"I love you too, Dio."

JoJo did the same through his emerald eyes.

"So, are we in a romantic relationship right now?"

"Of course, but let's keep this a secret from father."

'So father is the only one I'll poison in the future, alright...'

Kept secret from JoJo's father and everyone else, the forbidden romantic relationship between the two young boys had begun in Victorian era England.

Meanwhile, outside the window, heaven ascension DIO and Pucci were going down the ladder while Funny was floating behind them.

"Isn't it great on how because I inserted my flesh bud into Jonathan's forehead just to make him walk into my bedroom's door as he cried, they are now making out right in front of us?"

"I don't know why it's great for you, DIO. I thought that you hate him and would prefer to just annihilate the Joestars."

"Pucci, can't you see the heaven that's right in front of you?"

"...I still have my eyes. You do know that I love you, right?"

"Of course, my dear. Anyway, thank you for removing his memories of me inserting and removing my flesh bud from him."

"Don't mention it."

DIO cupped Pucci's face as he stared at his smiling face and fingered his lips with a thumb.

"You two are really monsters for nearly destroying my America. I'm glad that I informed Jonathan about some of your future misdeeds, DIO."

"Hoho. Don't sweat the small stuff. My experiment here is now done so I won't destroy the USA in this world, Funny."

"Thanks?"

"You're welcome."

A green-eyed black-dotted long pink-haired man wearing a clothing of mesh-wiring fell down from the roof.

"Father of Giorno Giovanna, I will not even allow you the time to lament your death!"

"Hoho. Thanks for reminding me of my son with my archnemesis, Jonathan Joestar."

As he fell, he saw that it was not the purple DIO who was below him, but it was him, Funny.

"King Crimson!"

His stand appeared to fellow stand users as he tried to skip time so that he can make DIO fall by holding the ladder without him noticing. It was useless.

"King Crimson!"

Next, he skipped time again so that Funny will always be below him as they fell.

"D4C! Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap!"

But it was futile as Funny already tried to use his body and the floor below him to go to the another universe, not lowering the impact by much.