12

Happy reading people.
I would be writing this story in English as per few request received to continue in English.

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments.

Let's start with the story.

Teju goes inside her house where her family is waiting for her.
She greets everyone and then goes to her room to get fresh.
In her mind she is still thinking about sia.
The way she was crying made her heart pained.
She changed in comfy clothes and then moved towards living room to be with her family.
Tm; how was ur day beta.
Teju: it was good maa.

They had their dinner and then went to sleep.
Teju was checking her mobile when she thought of karan wife.
Her baby was crying so much and how could a mother not be with her. Is there any problem. So she thought of checking it on google.
But it had only karan business information. Nothing about his personal life.
Teju pov: they are so rich and famous still nothing mentioned about their family life on google. Might be they are very secretive about this.
Jane do. Saying she closed her phone and tried to sleep.

Here in karan family.

After karan came home he was with the baby.
Km kd all were sitting in the living room.
Baby woke up and karan took her in living room.
Km: uth gai meri bacchi. Laa karan isse mujhe de de.
Karan gives the baby to km.

Kd: today that girl who had come was very sweet. She spoke so softly with everyone.
Km: yaa. Even sia was so closed to her.
Karan was listening everything without any expression on his face.

After some chit chat they all have their dinner and karan takes sia with him and makes her sleep on the bed.

After she is slept peacefully he comes to his balcony and stands looking at the sky.
Tears start falling from his eyes.
Karan : why u left alone. U very well knew I cant live without you. Then why.

Let's know about karan past.

Karan was happily married with krisha. It was arranged marriage. Chat magni pat byaah.
They met each other and like instantly and on same day they had their roka.
And after 1 month they got married.
Krisha was very nice  and humble lady and she gelled up with everyone in the family soon. It was 1.5 months for their marriage when they discover the good news about becoming parents.

Karan was on cloud9 knowing this. He left no chance to pamper his beloved wife. Same with other family members.
All were very excited. It was her 6 month going when doc told that she is weak and needs to be on complete bed rest. There were complications in her pregnancy.
Karan thought of abortion but she denied and doc alsoo didn't agree.

As her due date was coming near all were tensed.
They did a small godbharai rasam also just to avoid crowd and to not exhaust her.

When krisha was in her 9 month karan started getting restless. So he was working from home and omi handled everything from office.

And the day came when she started getting pain.

Karan was working on a project. Krisha wad resting on bed when small pain hit her. But she ignore. Slowly it kept increasing and when it was out of control she scream and karan came running.
Krisha; it's paining a lot. Pls hospital leke chalo.
Karan picked her up and ran towards car.
Km and his chachi also followed.
When they reach hospital shw was unconscious.
Karan made her lay on the stretcher and doc came and took her to ot.
Karan and all the family members were praying.

Doc came out after checking her.
Karan ran to her and asked.
Karan: how is she. Both will be fine na.
Doc: see karan i will not give u false hope. Both are critical specially yogi. And now she is unconscious which has increased the  Criticality.

Karan; I don't anything. Pls save my wife. Pls doc 
He was crying..
And all were also seeing him like this.

Doc gave him paper to sign and with trembling hands he signed 

After waiting for almost 3 hours they all heard a cry of a baby.
All looked at each other and had a small smile.

Nurse came out after some time and handed the baby to karan.
He took her with shivering hands and kept looking at her face.
Km came there and kept her hand on karan shoulder.
Karan; maa, I want my wife to be safe.
I got my princess. But my queen..

Doc came out and all went to her.
Doc : I am sorry mr kundrra. We couldn't save ur wife.
Karan got disbalanced and omi quickly took the baby from him.
Karan sat down. There were no emotions on his face.
Doc to everyone: we tried our best but she couldn't survive. Her pregnancy had lot of complications. I am sorry for ur loss.

All had tears on their faces. They were not understanding they should be happy for the baby or sad for krisha

Kd went and hug karan and that karan couldn't control himself and he broke down.

From that day he lost his everything. But he promise himself that he will take care of their baby as it is there love symbol.

Everyday he comes in the room and cries remembering their moments.

All the family members know this but they can't do anything.

That's it for today.

I am sorry i will drag this too much. From next part tejran journey would start.

Till then keep voting and share ur feedback in comment.
Thank you for ur support.