82

Happy reading my lovely people.

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments
I know u guys wants tejran love parts but love story ke liye base to bannana padega na. Don't worry u would get love anger, confession, romance, bonding everything in this story.

Let's start with the story.

Because I was free enjoy one more part..

It's almost 10 months for their married life.
Teju has too much work in office and she use to go office daily now. Her responsibility were increased.
But kitna bhi kaam ho she was very well aware about her duties towards her family and sia and specially Karan.
She use to keep track of everything.
Seeing her working like km and chachi fully supported her with the house work.

One day teju had finish her work early so she thought of giving surprise to her family members by coming early.
She went to karan cabin. He was on call.
Karan ask her to wait for 2 mins.
After his call he goes her and hugs her.
Teju was playing with this shirt button.
Karan: what happened baby.
Teju; my work is finished. Can i go home.
Karan; hmm i was Thinking of going together. But i have a 2 meeting so it would be late. I think u go ahead. I will come later.
Teju happily, ok. I will go. I will surprise sia.
Karan was just adoring her happiness to meet sia early.
Karan: ok baby. Go.. But go with driver.
Teju: ok.
She gave a kiss on his cheeks and ran from there.
Karan: pagal ladki.

Teju took sia favorite chocolate pastry and went home.

As soon as she reach home, she saw one car parked outside the mansion. So understand that there are some guest.
She went slowly and saw that Karan bua had come to meet them.
She was about to enter thr house when she heard bua speaking to km and chachi taking her name.
Bua: ek to aap logo ne uski shadi aise ladki se kara  di. Maine to kitni achi achi ladkiya dikhai thi Karan ke liye.
Teju felt bad hearing this. She had tears but she couldn't go inside as she was feeling low.

Bua : dekh lena, ye abhi itna natak karti hai sia ko pyaar karne ka, sab badal jayega jab iska khudka baccha ho jayega. Tab ye nahi puchegi sia ko.
Chachi; didi teju aisi nahi hai. Wo kabhi aisa nahi karegi.

Bua: ye sab dikhawa hota hai. Ab usko sab to mil gaya. Bhai ne shares kar diye uske naam pe. Aap dono ghar ka dekhte ho. Wo maharani sirf apne kaam mein mast rehti hai. Kya usko fikar hai sia ki.
Jab usko baccha hoga to Kya gurantee ki wo sia ko sotela na feel karvaya.

Chachi: pls didi aap aise baatein na kare.

Bua: bhai mere to kaam tha aap logo ko aghaa karna baki aap logo ki marzi. Main abhi bhi bata rahi hu. Sia abhi choti hai to usko samajh nahi but aap logo to hai na. Sambhal jao aur sia ko bacha lo. Bichari meri sia..

Whole time km was very silent. She didn't even protest against what bua was saying.
Teju heard all this and after there was no response from km she also thought that km might be feeling the same what bua said..

She couldn't take it anymore and went to garden to control herself.

Here km spoke to bua..
( later u will know).

After some time bua left and then teju enters the house.
She was all messed up so she didn't speak anything to anyone.

Km: are teju Tu jaldi aa gai beta.
Teju: hmm maa. Wo kaam jaldi khatam ho gaya to socha sia ke aur aap logo ke sath time spend karu.

Km: teri aakhe laal kyu hai. Tu ro rahi thi..
Teju: nahi. Wo shayad kuch chala gaya hoga. I will come after getting fresh.
Saying this she ran to her room..

She creid for some time and then gather herself as she didn't want anyone to know about this.

When she went down she took sia in her arms and kiss her whole face.
Teju slowly whisper:  I will never leave u baby. Promise. U r my first priority.
They all sit there from some time.
Kd, chachu, karan and omi also come from work..

Teju: u all sit. I will bring tea for everyone..
Km; u sit teju.. Maid will bring.
Teju: no maa. I will.
She took sia with her in kitchen and started making tea.

After few minutes she came out with tea and sia.

She was not able to carry both tray and sia.
Karan saw her struggle and got up from her seat to take thr tray.
Karan: what is this. U could have called someone to take tray or sia. What if u Or her could have hurt.
Teju: no no it's ok. I won't give sia to anyone or let her get hurt.
She blurred out instantly.
Karan got confused but he ignored thinking might be she is as always protective towards sia.

They have their tea. Whole time teju was keeping sia close to her..

Soon everyone retire to their room to get fresh .
Teju was helping km and chachi in dinner preparation. But she was very silent.
Km; teju, r u feeling ok. Is everything alright?
Teju: haa maa. All good.
Chachi: so why r so silent.
Teju: nothing chachi. Just small headache.

Teju was making curry and also feeding sia. Now sia eats everything. So teju had made healthy paratha for her..

Km: u do thr cooking and I will feed her..
Teju: no maa.. I can manage.

Km and chachi felt bit strange.
They thought of speaking to her afterwards.

All come for dinner and sit on their respective place. Teju serves them.
Karan was looking at her face which was pale..
Chachi: teju u also sit and eat.
Teju: no chachi. I m not hungry. I will serve u all.

Km: no . Sit on ur place and eat.
Teju sat next to Karan and was just playing with her food.
Karan: baby, eat a little atleast..
Teju eat 3-4 bites only. Once everyone was done teju went to help chachi in kitchen.
Km: pata nahi aaj isse kya hua hai.. She is looking so pale. Not even talking.
Karan: I will ask her mom.

Km: yes talk to her sunny.

All went to their room and teju also went after her work was done.
Karan was waiting for her.

Teju took sia close to her and kiss her. Then she talk to her for a while and then made her sleep.

Once sia slept, Karan hold teju hand and took her to balcony.
Karan: kya hua meri jaan.
Teju: kuch nahi.

That's it for today.
Will teju share it with Karan.
To know more stay tuned.
Keep voting.