39

Happy reading my lovely people.

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments
I know u guys wants tejran love parts but love story ke liye base to bannana padega na. Don't worry u would get love anger, confession, romance, bonding everything in this story.

Let's start with the story.

Teju jerks his hand and close the laptop.
Karan: I know I have messed up everything. I am sorry. U r hurt and it is justifiable. But can u give me a chance.
I really want tk make it up to u.
Teju had tears in her eyes. She gets up and was about to go when Karan holds her hand and pulls her in a hug.
She try to push him but hamari choti si ladki kya hi kare..
She was wiggling in his arms but he didn't leave her.
Karan: u also know that u cant go away from my hug so stop trying.
Teju still was trying but at last gave up and was standing but didn't hug back. .

Karan keeps her close and then lift her face to see. But she close her eyes.
Karan : pls look at me.
Teju didn't..
When they were in each other's arm one employee came inside without knocking..
Emp: I am sorry. I forgot my file here.

Karan glares at him and the employee left from there taking his file.

Teju tried to come out of his hold but couldn't 
Then she looks at his face angrily and karan feels scared so he left her.
She then comes out of the room and starts going to her desk. Packs her stuff and tell her friend that she is leaving for emergency work.
When Karan was coming out of the conference room he heard the employee who barged in the room a while ago, gossiping about tejran.

Emp: u know tejaswi is married but sir was hugging her . How cheap na. She should think about her husband na.
Abhi to shadi hui hai aur abhi se apne husband ko cheat karne lagi.
Yaha itne bade businessman ko fasaya plus ek amir admi se shadi ki.. Kya life hai. 

Karan is hell angry hearing all this.

Karan pov; sab log mere aur teju k peeche hi pade hai. Har baar uske character pe sawal kyu..
I need to do something now. It's high time .

He goes to his cabin and call his manager and ask him to call everyone on the designated place.
Then he call teju to stop going home and come for an urgent work .
Teju didn't wanted to go but as it was boss order she had to.

All employee gather and even teju comes there. She is confused as why everyone is called out.

She is standing behind.

Karan glance at everyone. Anyone could say that he is very angry. All are now scared as they know that their boss doesn't get angry easily but if he gets then the consequences are very bad. He looks here and there and finds teju at the back..
He goes to her and holds her hand and takes her to the front..
All look at them with confusion.

Karan starts speaking.

Karan: hello people. I know u all have many questions.
I will clear all for u but after that if I hear any negative comments then it would be not good.

Let me introduce u to my wife first.
He puts his hand on her waist and pulls her close.
Teju look at him with shocking eyes.
Karan: I know u have a lot of doubt and I have heard many people questioning my wife characters. Which I really don't appreciate.
Yes it's true, I have married this beautiful girl and we have our reasons for the marriage and also to hide it which is personal.
Now when u all know about our marriage, nobody is allowed to speak anything nonsense about her. And if I heard anything then that would be the last day of that person.
She is my pride so be careful.

Karan ask his manager to cancel all the appointment.
Saying this he holds her hand and takes her with him. Both are going down towards the parking.

Teju was still not able to get what happened. When things register her mind she realized that karan declare their marriage to everyone.

She takes her hand out of his hold.
Karan: what????
Teju: what did u just now. How could u tell everyone about our marriage?
Karan: so what do u want me to do when I hear people talking rubbish about u and our relationship.
Teju: but this was not the way.
Karan: this is my way. I can't take anyone nonsense, specially when it comes to u.

Teju in heart felt nice that he thinks so much about her.
Karan cupped her face and came close to her.
Karan: I know I did wrong that day. I shouldn't have spoke harshly to u. U have been the best mother to our sia and only u love her like a mother.. She is ur daughter. Our daughter.
Pls can u forgive me one last time. This won't be repeated.
Aur rahi baat office ki, maine kisiko ye haq nahi diya ki wo meri biwi pe sawal uthaye. Aur aisa hua to it means I have failed to protect my wife dignity.
I respect u a lot. A question on ur character means a question to me.. So I had to answer back.

Teju had tears in her eyes.
She couldn't believe what she heard.

What would teju reply?
Will she forgive him?

To know more keep voting.

Thanks for all ur love and support.