35

Happy reading my lovely people.

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments
I know u guys wants tejran love parts but love story ke liye base to bannana padega na. Don't worry u would get love anger, confession, romance, bonding everything in this story.

Let's start with the story.

Karan was shocked as teju kissed him.
He felt nice for a minute.

He resumes his work and teju goes home.

Day finish and Karan goes home.
When he enter the house, he sees all the family members sitting in the living room.
He joins them. Teju was feeling shy to face him.
He notice her and could understand. They spend some time there and Karan goes to get fresh.

Here teju was still feeling butterflies in her tummy remember the kiss.
Teju pov: why I feel so nice when I am with him. Am I falling for him.
His care, his attention, his support makes me feel close to him. I always wants to see him smiling.
What is this feeling.. But whatever it is its nice.

Pov ends.

Karan comes down getting fresh and all have their dinner.
After dinner, teju goes to kitchen and karan takes sia to bedroom. He makes her sleep and then goes to balcony thinking something.

After finishing her work teju comes in room and see him standing there and thinking..
She goes near him.
Karan could feel her presence.
Teju: r u ok?
Karan; yes I am thinking about something related to office.
Teju: all good na. Do u need any help.
Karan; no its ok. U go and sleep. I will go to study room.
And he goes from there.
Omi also comes to study and they discuss something..

Karan comes back to his room and see both the girls sleeping peacefully.
He goes to his side.
Karan looks at teju face.
Karan pov:
I know today what happened has affected u badly. I have planned something. I will not leave the person who disrespect u. U r my family, my responsibility and i can't take this.. So just wait and watch.

Pov ends.

Next morning teju wakes up first and see Karan and sia sleeping.
Today Karan and sia are cuddling.

She wakes up and kiss on sia forehead and then on Karan forehead. He feels the kiss.

After getting ready she moves toward kitchen to prepare breakfast.

After getting ready karan also join everyone for breakfast.
They have their food and then head towards their office.

Teju starts her work.
Karan is in a meeting with the hr and other department.

After meeting is finished karan calls teju in his cabin.

As soon as teju enters she is shock to see the two girls.
( teju knows who were the girl as she had heard their names and also know them personally. But she hadn't shared the names with karan so teju is bit shocked)

Karan: come miss verma,
Teju: yes sir, u had called me some important work?

Karan: yes, from today I am giving u big responsibility as u have shown so much dedication in ur work and u deserves a chance to prove ur capabilities.
Teju didn't understand anything.
Karan: let me help u with this.
From today u would handle the new project of khanna industry.
And these two girls will be working under u.
They will prepare the project report, contact the company fix the meeting, and once it is done they would hand over thr details to u.
U can check it and then give it to me.

This is a very prestigious project and i dont want any mistake.

Looking at the girls karan continue: and u both, u will have to share all ur work timings and everything with miss verma. If there is any delay or incorrect work, or u r going lazy, she will have the right to issue a termination letter.

Both the girls nodded their head and left from there.
Karan looks at teju with a smirk.
Teju: u did it purposely right?
Karan: no. I want my work to be done perfect and u know na u r thr best in this..
Teju: I know but why only these two girls there are many people. I told u na that don't need to do anything.
Karan : I know, but understand u r my wife. If someone disrespect u, it means he or she is messing with me.
I can't take this and will show them the results of it.

Teju smiled and then left from there.

Karan; u think about everyone but not for ur self and i have to do that. So i did.
Now these two girls will have to work under u which will indirectly tear their ego .

Teju finish her work and goes home.
All is going good. Few days passed and they were enjoying this new phase of their life.

Sorry for chotu part. I am on a trip with my friends so didn't get time. Will upload the next part soon..