60

Happy reading my lovely people.

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments
I know u guys wants tejran love parts but love story ke liye base to bannana padega na. Don't worry u would get love anger, confession, romance, bonding everything in this story.

Let's start with the story.

Teju finish the juice and said let's go.
Karan; don't u want to eat anything. Atleast have this sandwich.
Teju; no. I am not hungry. We will go home and eat with everyone.
Karan: ok. Let's go.
He was about to open the door when teju move close to him and hugs him from behind.
Karan: what happened. U were eager to meet sia. Now u will not get late.
Teju; I know u were getting jealous.
Karan; no I was not. When did I get jealous.
Teju: when I was speaking to the new people. They were standing close to me.
Karan; what rubbish. Nothing like that.
Let's go.
Teju; stop. First say that u were jealous. Thast why u r sulking from that time.
Karan turns to her and speaks.
Karan; yes I was.. Now what. Does it matter to u.
What I feel., what I want.. Do u even think about it. No na then why are u asking me this.
Teju; aisa nahi hai. I m not good in expressing myself. U do it very nicely but mujhse nahi ho pata.
Tell me what u want...
Karan; abhi nahi.. Let's go home. This is not the right place for this.
Teju: means..
Karan; kuch nahi. Chalo.
He hold her hand and both leave from there.

Karan was driving without looking at her. She felt bad but thought to sort out once they reach home.

As soon as teju reach home she looks for sia and finds her playing with the toys. As soon as sia looks at her she start to get up holding the sofa. And tries to take small step.
This is the first time she is trying to walk without anyone support. This was the most special moment for tejran.
Karan was surprised first and when it registered to him he had tears.

Teju was so lost in that moment that she forgot everything and just sit on the floor opening her arms to welcome her daughter.
Omi was also there present. He quickly took out his phone and started recording.

Sia came to teju and hug her
Teju: my baby. See karan she took her first step independently. Our baby started walking.
Karan also sit on his knees and kiss on sia forehead.
Karan: u made us too happy today.
My baby.. Pls come to dad.
Sia looks at them and couldn't understand why they were crying
She wipes teju tears first with her hands. Then moves to karan and wipes his tears.
Karan takes her close to his heart.
Teju keeps her hand on his shoulder.
Karan: I am very Happy today. I can't express in words.
Teju: same with me.

All the family members were just looking at the trio.

They celebrate the moment with family lunch and lot of laughs and talks.

After lunch km ask tejran to take rest.
Karan took sia in his arms and moves toward their room.

Once they reach their room, he puts sia on the bed as she slept while coming.
Teju went to change.
When she came back she was standing near mirror removing her bangles..
Karan comes near her and hugs her from back.
Teju felt shiver with his touch.
Karan; I want to confess something.
Teju was so lost in his touch that couldn't speak. So just said hmmm.
Karan: I really felt jealous when the boy was standing close to u. I can't bear someone getting so close to u. U r mine. Just mine.
Saying this he kissed on her cheeks and then on moved down to her neck.
He started giving wet kisses on her neck.
Teju felt very shy and couldn't take his torture so she turn and hug him tightly.

Karan smiles and hugs him back.

Karan : it's ok. We will take it slow. For now, just go and rest. We will go to ur parents house in evening.
Teju couldn't say any word. She just kept her hugging him tight.
Karan: speak something baby. What u want.
He slowly break the hugs and lift her face. Her eyes were closed.
Karan: I want to listen to u. What u feel, what u want, and r u comfortable or not.
Teju looks down again and smiles.

Karan: ok take ur time.
He was about to go but teju hold his hand and just said I m veey much comfortable with u.
With u I feel very secure and when u hug me I feel I m in the safest place.
Karan felt overwhelmed. He kissed her forehead and then ask her to rest.

He went to change and they both slept for some time.
In evening they went to teju parent house.
Tm and td were happy to welcome them specially sia.
Her brother was playing with sia and her mother fed her with all the love.
Td spoke about business with Karan and then about his family.
Teju was happy that Karan is taking so much effort for their relationship.
She was now thinking about confessing her feeling. She can clearly see love for her in his eyes. He values her a lot.
They spend some good time there and went home.

Next day karan got up early and got ready . He saw both the girls sleeping peacefully.
He kissed both and left for his work as he had urgent meeting.

After reaching office he finish his meeting and now he was working in his cabin. He had two new projects to start so his work load is increase. And teju is still not joined to take his responsibility.
someone knock on the door.
Karan : come in.
Someone: ohhhoo. Mera dost.. Kaisa hai..

Karan got so happy to see the person standing there.

Ab guess karo kon hoga..
Keep voting and share ur feedback.