43

Happy reading my lovely people.

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments
I know u guys wants tejran love parts but love story ke liye base to bannana padega na. Don't worry u would get love anger, confession, romance, bonding everything in this story.

Let's start with the story.

Soon it was 4 in the afternoon and time for teju tk come.
Sia was looking at the door and waiting for her.
Suhani came to her to take her but she didn't give her any importance.
Suhani sat there with other.

Km and chachi were chopping vegetables.
Suhani: aunty,  how did this marriage happen. I mean all of sudden and how did jiju agreed so soon. It's not been a year for didi.
Km: I know it's shocking for u. But we could see sia missing a mother figure and she is so small that we thought of giving it a try.
Teju came as an angel in our life.
And sia is so close to her that nobody can say that she is not her real mother.
We still miss krisha. But for sia sake karan agreed for the marriage.

Suhani gave a fake smile.
Then turn to see sia, who was waiting for her mom.
Suhani: sia stop waiting for her, she would come late..
( in mind: what should I do to get sia and karan on my side. I need to create a rift between them so i can get close to them. After didi they should have thought of me for getting married to him and become sia mother)

Her thought were broken with sia giggling voice. She saw teju had come and was taking sia.

Teju: ohh my baby is waiting for mamma.
Km: ha , she was looking at the door Continuesly.
Teju: ha wo aaj traffic jyada tha na.
So got late.

Teju sat there with sia on her lap.
Suhani came near her and says: u must be tired. Give sia to me and get fresh. I will feed her also. U can rest.
Teju; no it's ok. I am fine. Thanks for asking.
Suhani: it's ok. Even I m fond of my niece. So I can do this much for her.
She takes sia and sia looks at teju with puppy eyes.
Km: dekha, ye cheeze isne teju se sikh li acche se. Aise aakhen dikhati ki koi bhi pighal jaye.

Teju also understand that suhani has right on sia and she can't take it away from her so she didn't said anything.
Su: siu baby, now we will have this juice. Come. She took her to the dinning table.
Suhani said in her ears, stay away from her. She is not ur mother.
Sia didn't understand anything. She just wiggle on the table and tries to go to teju.
Km came there and said. It's ok suhani, leave it. She will have it later.

Suhani made a sad face and went from there.
In her room; what should I do that all will be mine.
She thought of something and came out.
She had made a plan but will excute it in sometimes.

Teju went to her room. Sia was in living room with km.

Suhani got opportunity. She quickly went to her room and brought oil bottle.
Spread it on the stairs. She knew teju would come down in some time.

After spreading the oil she looks everywhere as someone is looking at her or not. There was no one. She come down and sit on the couch playing with sia.

Km called teju for having tea.

Teju came out of the room and started coming from the stairs, and boom.. 

She falls down.
Km chachi scream and runs towards her.
Km sees she is having blood ozing out of her head.
Chachi calls doctor.
They take teju to the nearby couch with the help of maids.
Km also calls karan.

Karan was shocked to hear that and cancel all teh meeting and runs home.
When he enter the house he see doc is treating teju.
She has a bandage on her head.

He came near her.
Karan: ye sab kaise hua. Cant u use the stairs carefully. How careless can u be.

Teju was bit dizzy so didn't replied.
Suhani thought that he is angry on her. Little did she knew that he was not angry but worried.

She was enjoying him scolding her.

Km: she is ok now. Take her to ur room and rest for some time.
Karan picks her up. All look at him with awww.
Karan; what, she is my wife and injured so i can do this much for her.
Teju blush hearing this.

Suhani face fell. First she thought that teju would get hurt and would go to hospital second when karan scolded her she thought that they might fight.
But nothing happened like that.

Karan was taking her to their room when he notice oil on the stairs. So thought of asking his mother.
He goes to his room, makes her lay on the bed.
Karan: I m sorry for shouting, but I got scared seeing u like this.
Teju: it's ok. I understand. I am sorry for being careless this time.
Karan: it's not ur fault. There was oil on the stairs so u slipped.
Teju: but it was not there when I came up..
Karan: might be, mistakenly it could have fall. U take rest. I will send something for u to eat. And u will have dinner in the room only. Ok.
Teju nodded in yes.

Karan went down to bring tea and something to eat for her.

Will karan come to know about suhani intention?
To know more stay tuned.
Keep voting.

Guys my mom is again hospitalized. So can't write next few parts.
Will try to upload soon.