Yandere Solomon x Angel/Luke's Older Sister!Reader (Lemon)

A/N: This was requested by multiple people. Warning: Since this is a yandere story, it won't be consensual. Read if you want to. Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

" Mmm...where am I?" I asked as I slowly opened my eyes. When I opened me eyes I found myself staring at a ceiling. I looked around some more to notice i wasn't in my room or any of the common areas. " What happened?" I asked again. Suddenly, I remembered. " Solomon killed Asmo! I have to tell the others." I said. I went to get up from where I was laying but found my arms restrained by some magical restraints.

I tried getting out of them but they were too strong and they were suppressing my powers. 
" What are these?" I thought to myself. I then looked down to notice that i was just in my bra and underwear. My eyes widened in fear and I struggled some more to get out of the restraints
" Fufu~ You look so pathetic trying to escape." I heard someone say. 

I turned to see Solomon sitting on a chair. He had a smirk on his face. I stared at him with a look of terror. " What's with that face? It's not attractive at all." He said. " You psychopath! You killed Asmo! How could you? Why would you?!" You asked. " Why? WHY?!" Because he stole you away from me!" Solomon said. He got up from where he was sitting and walked over to me. 

He then leaned over and started caressing my cheek. " I've been lusting after you for so long but you never noticed!" He said. He then slapped the side of my face. It left a red mark. " And now that Asmo is dead, there's no one that can take you away from me. You're finally mine. All mine!" Solomon said. " Solomon..." Was all I could say. " Now that i have you all to myself, I can do whatever I want with you." he said. He then roughly grabbed my cheeks and turned my head to face him.

" Don't bother calling for help. I put a spell around my room so that no one will hear us while we're inside. Fufu~ Now its time for the fun to begin." He said. he leaned down to my ear. " I'm going to fuck you so hard that your wings will come out." He said. He then roughly kissed me. I tried moving my head to resist but he held me in place. He broke the kiss after a bit for some air.
" Mmm~ Your lips taste like strawberries." He said. 

My face was completely flushed red. Tears were streaming down my face. " Why...Solomon?" I asked quietly. Solomon climbed over me and removed his cloak and shirt. I hated to admit this but he looked really muscular. Solomon smirked down at me. " Time for me to start removing your clothes. Resist and you'll pay the price." He said. He trailed his hands up my body and to my back. 

They were cold to the touch. I could feel his hands fiddling with my bra clip. " Solomon please. Don't do this." I said. " Too late. You're mine now." He said. He then ripped off my bra. I shivered when my chest was exposed to the cold air. " Only in my dreams have I seen you like this. Now I get to see it in real life too." Solomon said. He leaned forward and started biting down my neck. 
" H-Hey stop. That hurts." I said. I started squirming a bit.

" This is only a small amount of pain you'll feel tonight. Just wait until I'm inside of you." Solomon said. " I-Inside of me?!" I asked. He smirked and roughly grabbed my breasts. I let out a loud moan when he did so. "Oooh~I love that sound. Make it again for me~" Solomon said. I cursed myself for letting out that moan.

He thumbs ran over my nipples as he trailed kisses down my neck. He moved his head down to my nipples and began sucking and biting on them. " Aah Solomon~" I moaned. " You're enjoying this~" He said. " N-No, you're wrong!" I said. " Fufu~ I don't think I am." He said. He trailed one hand down my body and slid it into my panties. " You're all wet down here." He said as he inserted two fingers into my wet cunt. 

He began thrusting them into me. I tried stopping my moans but I couldn't. " Solomon no-stop!" I kept saying. But he didn't listen. I could feel my walls clenching around his fingers with each thrust. After a bit i could feel a knot forming in my stomach. " I can't give him the satisfaction of a release. I have to hold it." I thought to myself. 

" Your walls are getting tighter. Are you close my angel?" He asked. I didn't respond since I was trying to hold in my release. " It's pointless to resist Y/N. Just let yourself go and submit to me." He said. In one swift motion he ripped off my panties. The cold air hit my wet cunt. " If you refuse to release with my fingers, then I guess I'll just have to use another method." he said. He brought his face down to my cunt and gave one long lick up my clit.

I thew my head back and clenched my teeth hard. " Too much pleasure." I thought. Solomon's tongue darted in and out of my wet cavern. " Ah Solomon, not there~" I moaned out. Solomon gave another long lick up my cunt and I released onto his face. I hated myself for not holding it in. Solomon wiped his face and licked whatever cum was on his lips. " So sweet. Maybe you should have a taste." He said. 

He picked up some of my cum with his fingers and stuck them in my mouth. I started choking a bit. " Lick." He said. I started licking his fingers. After I licked everything off of his fingers, Solomon removed them from my mouth and started taking off the rest of his clothes. I looked down to notice his member was very hard. With a snap of his fingers, the restraints holding my legs were gone. 

" Don't you dare trying kicking me away or resisting. You know what will happen if you do." He said with an evil look in his eyes. I shut my eyes and turned away. However, Solomon didn't like that. " Look at me." He said while forcefully grabbing my cheeks. I opened my eyes to see his angry expression. " I want you to look at me while I fuck you." He said. He put my legs on his shoulders and lined himself up with my entrance.

" This is going to feel so good." He said. He then inserted his entire length into me. I let out a loud scream and arched my back. My wings appeared from my back. " There they are." Solomon said. He thrusted into me at an inhuman pace. Each thrust hit my g-spot, earning a moan from me. " Solomon please stop! It hurts!" I screamed. " Seeing you hurt is really turning me on." He said. I could feel his cock pulsing against my walls.

I could feel my walls clenching around his cock. " Y/N I'm close~" Solomon said. " No..." I breathily said. " Where should I do it, hmm? How about inside?" Solomon said sinisterly. 
" No, you're not wearing a condom. Aah~" I said. " So what? I'll take responsibility for any consequences." He said. My eyes widened when he said that and i tried getting away from him. But I couldn't.

" Trying to escape? You know that won't work. After all, you belong to me now." He whispered into my ear. He pulled me close and let out a loud moan. I felt him ejaculate his seed into my womb. I, in turn, let out a loud moan and released my juices around his cock. He pulled out of me and sat back on the bed. With a snap of his fingers, the restraints around my wrists disappeared and I laid limp on his bed. 

" That was amazing. But I'm not done yet." He said. " What?" I asked breathily. He sat up and lined himself up with me again. " I thought...you were done?" I asked. " Fufu~ I'm no where near done." Solomon said. He spent the entire night making love to me. I tried resisting but he dominated over me. No one ended up finding out what happened with Asmo and i wasn't allowed out of Solomon's room.

He told everyone I went back to the Celestial realm to clear my head. But in reality, he kept me restrained to his bed in his room. I wasn't allowed out. He would bring me food and bathe me when needed. When he went to school I stayed here, chained to his undying love. He won't let anyone else have me. Against my own will, I will forever be his.