Levi x Female/Idol!Reader Pt.3

Levi's POV

" What do you mean one of my friends tried to kill me?" Y/N said in disbelief. After three months, Y/N has finally woken up from her coma. I was in the room when she woke up and immediately called in the doctor. While the doctor checked on Y/N, I messaged my brothers about her waking up. They all came to the hospital immediately. We went into Y/N's room after the doctor was finished. She was set to make a full recovery. She did ask about what happened after she was stabbed. We told her everything and I reveled my findings to her about the person who stabbed her. 

I told her that one of her friends might be out to kill her. " I'm positive it was one of them. You did say that you called someone at the studio to bring over your phone." I said. " Yeah but that could've just been a coincidence. That guy could've followed me without me knowing." I said. 
" Y/N, do you remember who you called about bringing you your phone?" Diavolo asked. " No, I'm sorry. I can't remember. Who ended up handing you my phone?" Y/N asked. " Your manager handed it to us after he came to visit. He said that all of the girls were worried about you." Lucifer said. 

" I should probably text them and tell them I recovered." Y/N said. " No." Diavolo said. " What do you mean no?" Y/N asked. " If Levi's assumption is correct and one of them tried to kill you, it would be best not to tell anyone you've recovered until you're moved to a safe location." Barbatos said. " I agree. I don't want you to get hurt again. Watching you almost die broke me. I can't go through that again. I can't lose you. " I said. " But what about my life? My friends? My career? I can't leave this all behind." Y/N said. I put my hand on Y/N's. This is only temporary until we find out who tried to kill you." I said. Y/N looked down. " Fine." She said. I smiled and kissed their cheek. " Right. We'll move Y/N to Demon Lord's Castle secretly and announce that she's taking a hiatus until she finds out who tried to murder her." Diavolo said. I nodded. " Good idea." I said. Y/N kept her head down but nodded. " Let's get you discharged then." Diavolo said. 

Time Skip....

It's been six months since someone tried to kill Y/N and we still have no leads. Y/N has tried to remember who she called but can't. She's been staying in Demon Lord's Castle for safety. People have been asking her to come back but Diavolo won't let her out of the castle without an escort. My brothers and I visit a lot to keep her company. However, she's been acting differently ever since she arrived here. She's been keeping her head down and barely interacting. When she does interact, it almost seems as if she's forcing herself to smile and be happy. "I hope Y/N is okay. Maybe I should talk to her about this when I go and visit her today." I said. 

" You okay Levi?" Mammon asked. " Hmm? Oh yeah. I'm just thinking about Y/N. She seems off. Almost distant." I said. " Hmm... I couldn't tell. But you are her boyfriend. You would know this type of stuff." Mammon said. I nodded. " Mammon! Levi!" We heard someone say. We both turned to see Asmo running towards us. " Asmo, what's wrong?" Mammon asked. " It's Y/N. She's gone." He said. " Gone? What happened?" I asked. " Diavolo and Barbatos had to leave school early because of some important royal stuff. When they got back they went to check on Y/N. But she was gone." Asmo said. 

My eyes widened in fear. " What?" I asked. " I thought she was being monitored. How chould she have left?" Mammon asked. " Her window was opened. She must've climbed out of it." Asmo said. I put my hand on my head. " This can't be happening." I thought to myself. " Lucifer has organized a search for her. We have to go." Asmo said. Mammon and I nodded and we followed him to where the others were. We proceeded to split up and searched everywhere. We searched the House of Lamentation, Purgatory Hall, Demon King's Castle, R.A.D, downtown, etc. But Y/N was nowhere to be found. I tried calling her on her phone but she wouldn't answer. " Where could she be?" I asked myself. 

I kept walking until I found myself in front of a poster. The poster was for a Devigirls' show at the Colosseum. Y/N was supposed to perform there the day she was attacked. " That's where she must be." I said. I quickly ran over to the Colosseum. On my way over I sent out a text on the group chat saying that I knew where Y/N was. When I arrived at the Colosseum I went inside the main area and saw Y/N standing at the center of it. She was looking up at the sky. " Y/N!" I said.
" Levi?" She asked, turning in my direction. I ran up to her and hugged her but she didn't reciprocate. " I was so worried. I thought something happened to you." I said.