Yandere!Solomon x Angel/Luke's Older Sister!Reader

A/N: This is a request from @Velvetkissc_. Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

I woke up to the alarm on my D.D.D going off. " Time to get up." I said. I unplugged my D.D.D from its charger and went to my closet to get dressed for the day. I'm an angel from the Celestial Realm who was chosen as one of the exchange students for the new R.A.D Student Exchange Program in the Devildom. The only reason I was chosen as a third student was because my little brother Luke didn't want to go alone. 

I joined him and Simeon in the exchange program and am currently living at Purgatory Hall with them. We also have another resident with us. He is a human sorcerer that goes by the name of Solomon. I remember seeing him in the Celestial Realm a long time ago. Overall it's been fun living in the Devildom and I've gotten to know all of the 7 brothers well too. Simeon used to tell me stories about them when i first came into being. 

He always seemed sad telling these stories to me. But I'm glad he's gotten to reunite with them. The one brother whom I've become especially close to has been Asmodeus, the Avatar of Lust. He's one of Solomon's 72 pact demons. He comes over a lot to bug Solomon. The other day, Solomon told me that Asmo gave him a video game to try. He didn't have anything good to say about it.

Anyway, Asmo and I are on good terms. He's tried to charm me on some occasions but because I'm an angel, I'm able to resist his charm. I've started to grow quite fond of Asmo though, even without the charm. After slipping on my uniform, I went downstairs for breakfast. " Morning Y/N." I heard someone say. I turned to see Solomon. He was sitting at the table enjoying some coffee.
" Morning Solomon. Is Simeon making breakfast?" I asked. He nodded. "He said it should take a couple of more minutes and then it should be done." He said.

I nodded and sat down next to him. I started scrolling through Devilgram and looking at all of the different posts. I could feel Solomon's eyes on me as well. It was sort of creeping me out. But before I could ask why he was looking at me, Simeon came out with breakfast and we started to eat. After breakfast we went to school. Solomon stayed by my side and walked me to my class. 
" You didn't have to walk me all the way. You're going to be late now." I said. " It's fine. I wanted to make sure you got there without any interruptions." He said.

" Y/N!" We both heard someone say. We both turned to see Asmo. He came up to us and hugged me. I could feel Solomon glaring at us. " Asmo not so tightly." I said. " Sorry, sorry. I've jus really wanted to see you today. I have something to tell you actually. Can we talk after class?" He asked. " Sure." I said. " Well, I'm going to get going to my class. I'll see you at home later Y/N." Solomon said. " Okay. Catch you later." I said.

Solomon's POV

Once I was around a nearby corner, I punched the wall out of anger. " That damn demon. He's getting too friendly with my angel." I said. Ever since Y/N and I met, I've felt a strong sense of lust around her ever since I've met her. I want her to be mine and only mine. I want to own every aspect of her being. I want her to be defiled by me and only me, not by any other man. I want her to belong to me and only me. She's mine!

That demon Asmodeus keeps getting in my way. Always getting so touchy feely with Y/N. Always messaging her and hugging her in public. And now he wants to tell her something after their class together. " I have to find out what he wants to tell her." I thought to myself. I decided to skip my first class and head to the garden outside of the school. I found a good place to hide and waited there until Y/N and Asmo came.

Y/N's POV

" So what did you want to tell me Asmo?" I asked as we walked into the garden. For some strange feeling, I felt like I was being watched. " Well Y/N we've been spending a lot of time together and I've enjoyed every minute of it." Asmo said. " I have too.  I love spending time with you too Asmo." I said. " Then why don't we make it a regular thing?" He said. " Asmo, are you saying what I think you're saying?" I asked.