CHAPTER 04 & 05

★★★★★

SEOUL ~ SOUTH KOREA***

Jimin entered the house steadily, he found the way to his room without switching the lights on. By now, his parents would be asleep, that's his guess.

He entered his room and flung his bag to the floor, he then dropped himself on the bed. The activities that occurred earlier that night started flowing into his mind.

If only he hadn't found a place to hide himself, he doesn't know what would have been his fate.

"Who the hell is he? Carrying those hefty bodyguards along with him?" He mumbled to himself.

"Five million won?" He scoffed.

"F**k him for thinking I'm gonna succumb to his demands. I hope we don't cross paths again, or else, I'm just gonna kill him" he mumbled to himself.

He stood up from the bed tiredly and went to the bathroom to have his late night shower. He returned back and met his mom in his room.

"Mom, you aren't sleeping?" He asked in surprise.

Hana smiled.

"Why would I sleep when my baby isn't back yet?" He asked back.

Jimin went to his closets and took his pajamas, after putting it on, he went to join Hana on the bed.

"You shouldn't be worrying yourself about me anymore, I'm not a kid" he muttered.

"It must have been hard for you alone, right?" Hana suddenly asked out of the blue.

"Huh?"

"I'm sorry. Your dad and I are sorry, we hate the fact that you stress yourself just to make us happy" Hana said.

"Oh c'mon, why are you talking this way? I love it, right? And, I'm not complaining" Jimin said.

Hana pulled him to a hug.

"My sweetheart is just the best. I wonder why Jimoon can't just be like you" she muttered, referring to Jimin's brother.

Jimin chuckled silently. His brother is the laziest person he has ever come across on earth.

"Just leave him mom and focus on the restaurant" he said.

Hana nodded with a smile. She broke the hug and pecked him on his forehead.

"Get some sleep, you really need it" she said and she stood up from the bed.

"Mom" Jimin called just as she was about to take a move.

"Hmm" Hana looked at him.

Jimin bit his lips. How could he tell her he lost one of his jobs?

"Nothing, I just wanna say good night" he quickly faked a smile.

Hana smiled.

"Goodnight to you too" he said before leaving the room.

Jimin exhaled loudly when Hana was finally out of the room. He laid down on the bed and drew the bed covers around him.

"I'm so tired," he moaned softly. His eyes closed and he allowed nature to take its place.

****

JUNGKOOK'S MANSION***

Jungkook stared at his reflection in the mirror, his hand went to his cheek and he quickly withdrew it as he groaned out in pain. He's presently in his room.

"F**k! Who's he? How could he just hit me that way thinking he's gonna go scot free?" He stared down between his legs.

He chuckled but that turned to a frown immediately.