CHAPTER 8 & 9

★★★★★

           JEON INVESTMENT***

Jimin alighted from the cab when the car stopped just outside the company.

"Thank you" he smiled after paying the cab man. There was a huge traffic jam on the road so he arrived a bit late.

"Hope this should be different" he said to himself. He inhaled deeply for a while, after gaining a lot of courage that he thinks it's actually enough for him, he made his way into the company.

"Whoa! This is so huge" he gushed, gawking at how beautiful the company is.

He kept looking around in awe till he bumps into a guy. His bag fell and the contents in it spilled out on the floor.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry" he muttered as he bent to pick his bag up.

"It's fine," Jin said. He helped him to pick some stuff and handed it to her.

He tried to walk away but he quickly stopped him.

"Erm... Actually, I came here for an interview and I can't seem to find my way here. Can you please help me?" He asked.

"Take a lift and go to the eight floor, the interview is taking place there," Jin said.

"Thank you so much" he smiled and left instantly. He was already late enough as it is.

Jin stared at him as he walked away and smiled.

"He's so ... beautiful😳," he mumbled to himself.

****

Jimin arrived 30 minutes late for the interview and was met with a lot of people to be interviewed. He felt goosebumps all over him. Every one was dressed neatly and classily unlike him who was just in casual outfits  🤧.

He made his way to the first batch, his eyes widened when he saw the numbers of people there

"200??" His heart skipped a beat. Would he be able to get this job? Not with these people here, especially the ladies around here.

He wrote down his name and necessary information before going to sit at a vacant seat.

"Are you here for the interview?" A girl asked beside him.

"Er... Yea" Jimin replied awkwardly.

Somehow, he felt disturbed. How was he able to be invited for an interview when  he didn't even apply for the job? What if someone was playing a trick on him?

"I've been here for a long time, but it seems the interview won't be ending today as we're so much" the girl said.

"But you know, most of the girls and guys here aren't actually here for the job"