CHAPTER 12 & 13

💜💜💙

                              ★★★★★

"Meet the love of my life, Park Jimin ," Jungkook said, staring at Mr. Jeon.

Jimin turned to look at him in shock. Okay, what the hell is going on right now?

He tried to get out of his hold but his hand only tightened around him the more, pulling him more impossibly closer to him.

"He's the person my heart chose Dad, so it's high time you stop bringing in ladies or guys for me, he wouldn't like that" he said.

"What are...."

Jungkook cuts him off and kisses him on the cheek, shocking the daylight out of him.

"You don't have to be shy, baby," he smiled sweetly at him.

That simple action of his got Jimin boiling up in anger. How could he touch him without his permission?

He's surely going to get it from him when his Dad is finally gone.

Jungkook faces the lady beside Mr. Jeon who's already glaring at Jimin hatefully.

"Shouldn't you be gone by now?" He muttered.

"I...." The lady stuttered, feeling embarrassed.

"You should take your leave, I'll call you later," Mr. Jeon said to her.

"Okay" she moved closer to Jungkook.

"I hope to see more of you soon, Jungkook," she said, adding some deep meaning to her words.

She eyed Jimin before leaving the office.

"You said he's the one you want?" Mr. Jeon asked, shifting his gaze to Jimin's.

"Yes" Jungkook turned to Jimin who's already glaring at him in anger, if looks can kill, then he would have been dead by now.

He knew there's some explanation he has to do once his father leaves.

"So, you were seeing him and yet you decided to mess with Angelina?" Mr. Jeon asked Jungkook.

"She threw herself to me and it was a mistake. I told her about it and we're both good now, right Jimin?" Jungkook faced Jimin with a smile.

Jimin gritted his teeth and forced a smile.

"Yes" he would surely explain what he's doing when his father is gone.

Mr. Jeon stared at Jimin for a while, accessing everything about him. He could tell that he's not one classy person but he decided to keep quiet. He would make findings about him later.

"Now that you've finally seen what you wanted to see, can you take your leave now? I'd like to have some time alone with him" Jungkook said.

"But note this, if you bring any other lady or man to me again, then that'll be the last time I'm gonna acknowledge you as my Dad" he added.

"And that's if you're serious with him," Mr. Jeon said.

His eyes went to Jungkook's hand which was wrapped around Jimin's waist possessively, this was the first time in so many years his son was finally claiming a man.

He looked at Jimin who wasn't even looking at him.

"Invite him home for dinner when you're less busy, I need to know things about him" he said before leaving the room.

As soon as Mr. Jeon was out of the office, Jimin pushed Jungkook away from him, his hand hitting his cheek directly.

"How dare you?" He yelled.