CHAPTER 38&39

★★★★★

                     ★ I LOVE YOU ★

KIM'S RESIDENCE***

Hyeonji laid on the bed with tears streaming down her cheeks, her eyes went to the frame by the wall and she couldn't help but to cry harder.

She stood up and walked to the frame, gently, she picked it.

"Dad" she whispered, caressing her Dad's picture softly.

"I miss you so much. I wish you didn't have to leave me all alone with Mom. I wish..." She choked on her tears.

"I wish you can just come back" she hugged the frame to her chest as she sobbed harder.

The ringing of her phone filled the air, she walked to the bed with the frame still in her hands. She picked her phone and wiped her tears when she saw Wang calling her.

"Why are you calling me?" She asked immediately she picked the call.

"Baby, please I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that, I was just..."

"Out of your senses?" She completed it.

Wang sighed.

"I'm sorry, baby. Please forgive me, I promise never to do that again"

"Let's just talk at school. Bye" Hyeonji muttered before ending the call.

She threw her phone to the bed and covered her face with her palms.

She heard a knock on the door and the maid entered.

"I'm sorry Miss, but I just want to inform you that dinner is ready," she said.

"What about Mom?" Hyeonji asked.

"Madam said she's not hungry," the maid replied.

"I'm not hungry either, thanks" Hyeonji said.

The maid went out of the room.

"I really hope everything goes back as it was once again," she mumbles to herself.

***

SEOUL, JIMIN'S RESIDENCE***

The family sat around the table, eating their dinner.

Jimoon's eyes went to Jimin's seat and he sighed. He misses him a lot even though he left that morning.

"I miss him," he muttered.

Chung Hee and Hana exchanged glances.

"Did I hear you right?" Hana said.

"Did I say something wrong? Home is so boring without Jimin" Jimoon said.

Chung Hee smiled.

"And whenever he's around, you always act like a devil. Now that he's away, you suddenly miss him?" he said.

Jimoon dropped the spoon on the table and stood up.

"I'll just be in my room" he said and left.

Hana smiled.

"Those two" she mumbled.

"They can never do without each other" Chung Hee completed.

They both laughed.

****

Jimoon entered the room and plopped himself on the bed. He rolled on the bed countless times before picking his phone.

If Jimin was around, he wouldn't be this bored. He'd have been teasing the hell out of him.

A call came in from Lisa, it was a video call. He swiped the green icon and Lisa's face came into view.