CHAPTER 67&68

★★★★★

JEON FAMILY HOUSE***

Mr. Jeon sat in the dining room alone, Lisa was absent.

He faced one of the maids

"Call Lisa out for breakfast" he ordered.

"Yes, Chairman," the maid said and left.

Moments later, she returned and there was no sign of Lisa behind her.

"Where's she?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"Miss Lisa said she's not hungry," the maid replied.

Mr. Jeon dropped the fork in his hand and stood up from the chair.

"Clear the table," he said.

"Sir?" The maids chorused.

"Trash the food away," he said and left the dining room.

He was on his way to Lisa's room when she came out dressed in her uniform, her backpack behind her.

On sighting him, Lisa rolled her eyes inwardly and walked past him without uttering any word of greetings to him.

"Why didn't you have your breakfast?" Mr. Jeon asked, stopping her from taking any further move.

"Because I refuse to dine with you," Lisa said.

"Why? You refused to eat with me last night too" he turned to face her.

"Isn't that obvious? Brother is angry with you right now and he's not been picking up my calls all because of you! And you expect me not to be angry?"

"I won't stop doing this till you do the proper thing, which is apologizing to Brother and his boyfriend," Lisa said and left.

Mr. Jeon exhaled loudly.

Truth be told, he has been troubled ever since Jungkook left the house. Even after all that he did to Jimin, he still refused to collect the money he offered him.

"He's different, really different" he mumbled to himself, turning and walking to his room.

****

JIMIN'S RESIDENCE***

"What?" Chung Hee's spoon fell from his hands.

"Are you sure he's not in? Have you checked the bathroom?" Hana asked.

"Yes, she's not there," Jimoon muttered.

Hana and Chung Hee exchanged glances and at once, Hana picked up her phone and dialed Jimin's number.

"He's not picking," she muttered after a while.

"You don't have to panic, Mom. Jimin must have gone early to work, you know how much he loves his job" Jimoon said.

"Do you think so? What if..."

"Wait Dad... Do you think he was kidnapped?" Jimoon asked, staring at his Dad in incredulity.

He suddenly burst into a laugh.

"Dad! Jimin is not a kid anymore, okay? Even me too, I'm an adult" Jimoon said, still laughing.

"You're just being overprotective," he muttered, sitting on the floor.

Chung Hee glared at him.

"Will you keep your mouth shut or I should do that for you?"

Jimoon raised his hand and zipped his mouth imaginably.

"Chung, Jimoon might be right. Jimin must have gone to work because he doesn't joke with his job."