Chapter 10

Three days left.

That's it

That's it. That's all I have left with SeokJin and for some reason I'm afraid to say goodbye. I figure he must be fearing it too because he's been asking me what it'll take for me to stay every chance he gets. There is still snow outside and he told me to wear something casual so he can take me out again, so I'm wearing jeans and a red T-shirt. As I look over myself in the mirror, my phone rings. Jimin.

"Hello?""Am I interrupting another pussy-licking session or are you able to talk?" he laugh at his own joke at the other side of the call

"Hello?"
"Am I interrupting another pussy-licking session or are you able to talk?" he laugh at his own joke at the other side of the call.
"I'm able to talk. But only for a few minutes. He's taking me out tonight, again." I roll my eyes.
"Of course, he is." He laughs and then his tone turn deep serious, "Could you do me a fucking favor and call your mom please? She's been calling me every hour on the hour because you have yet to call her back. It's been over a week, Paris. Don't you find that a bit irresponsible on your part?"

I sigh. I've ignored every other person that's called me since I came here; I don't want to face the drama that's waiting for me in Busan any time soon.

"I don't want to talk to her, Jimin. Or anyone else for that matter. They all just want me to apologize to Adam and take him back. I can't do that."
"Wow."
"Wow? Wow, what?"
"Nothing, I just... I think I actually believe that you won't take him back this time." He pauses.
"And why is that?"
"Normally, whenever you argue with him and break-up, you say 'I won't' go back to him' but you always do. It's quite refreshing to hear you say, 'I can't'. Letting go of him was long overdue, but I'm looking forward to finally seeing you happy again." He sounds extremely proud.
"Thanks a lot, Jimin. Can I tell you something?" I say.
"Does it involve what I think it involves?"
"We had sex the other night. More than once! And it was rough and hot, and just..... It was good! Like, so amazingly good!" I have to tell him this. He has to know.
"Paris.........."
"I didn't want him to ever stop! It was just.... I'm actually getting wet just thinking about it... It was like one of those stories you tell me about your hot one-night stands, but it was me. It was me, Jimin! And guess what else?"
"What else, Pear Pear?"
"His dick is huge..." I said as a left a breath of relief. He sighs loudly, "I wasn't sure if I'd ever be able to go down on him because I didn't think it'd fit into my mouth, but it did! And I think he enjoyed how far it was down my throat. Like, at first he was telling me to suck him slow so......" There was a loud and sudden beep on the other end, "Jimin?" I listen for him. "Jimin?.... Jimin, are you there?" I look at my phone and see that he's sent a text.