Final Chapter 11

I don't want to leave Incheon. Ever.

I want to stay here and have sex with SeokJin all day, every day, but I know that's impossible. Unrealistic. What happened between the two of us over the past week and a half is something I'll always remember, but something I can't let last.

The storm is over and he has a firm to run. I have a life to rebuild. Sooner rather than later. Maybe that's why neither of us has said a word to each other this morning, and the glances we've stolen from one another haven't lasted for more than a second.

I'm not sure how many times I've double checked my bag, knowing damn well that I have everything. I'm just stalling because this isn't as easy as I thought it would be.

Earlier this morning, when we woke up, SeokJin had left me one last gift on the nightstand. It was a large black box and inside were 3 items : A flight ticket to Busan that was scheduled to leave in 4 days with the words, "Stay," written across the top. A small charm, a small golden plane with the words "You're in my seat" etched onto its wings. And a pair of branded Gucci heels.

I'd wanted to take them both, to tell him "okay" to me staying, but I couldn't do it

I'd wanted to take them both, to tell him "okay" to me staying, but I couldn't do it. Instead, I slipped the charm onto my bracelet and wrote the words, "I can't..." on the flight ticket.

"I'm ready now," I say when I walk into the living room.
"Okay." He stands up from the couch and takes my bag from me, leading the way to the garage. He looks over at me once before he pulls off, saying, "I enjoyed every second that you were here."
"Me too."

We don't talk on the way to the airport. There's nothing to say. I look over at him every chance I get, trying to make sure I memorize his every feature, and every time he looks at me, I pretend as if I wasn't staring. When we make it to the airport, he grabs my bag and opens my door, walking me inside like a complete and total gentleman. Taking my bag from him, I avoid eye contact.

"Thank you so much for letting me stay with you, SeokJin. I really appreciate it."
"You're welcome."
"And um...The sex was okay." He places his fingers underneath my chin and tilts my head up.
"Okay?" He raises his eyebrow.
"Do I need to define the word for you?" He slips his arms around my waist and presses his lips against mine.