[𝟎𝟐] 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Kylian's thoughts wandered away, as he mindlessly played with the food in his plate, the fork he used dangling in his fingers. His father shot him a glance, a stern one, and ordered him to stop.

"Kylian, you're acting like a child. Finish your plate. I shouldn't even be saying this."

The targeted one in question glanced up, before muttering an apology and picking some vegetables up with his fork, absentmindedly sticking them in his mouth to swallow them.

"You've gotta understand him, dad," Ethan began, and Kylian groaned internally to himself because he knew far too well what was coming next, "he's very enamored with one of our new neighbors, from the house on the left."

Fayza, their mother, lifted her head up, her eyes who were previously focused on her plate, now rested on her kids.

"The Moroccans that just moved in?"

Ethan nodded.

"They're really nice," their mother smiled, "and their kids look around your age. You should definitely try and bond with them, Kylian, it'll do you some good to hang out with people with good influence."

There she goes again, Kylian mentally sighed. It was always the same, she'll seemingly never accept his friendship with Neymar. Not in a million years.

"Mom, seriously, we barely know them, how could you already know whether they're a good influence or not?" Kylian questioned, his voice sounding lightly frantic, despite trying to hold it back with stuck up calmness.

"Because I've already met them, I know their mother very well."

Well that explains everything.

"But— that doesn't give you the right to bring Ney in everything, he's not even a bad influence like you try to make me think he is!"

"Whatever you say, Kyky."

He was fed up. This was not the first time they've had this argument, where his mother would constantly confront him with the fact that she didn't trust Neymar, or that she thought he was a bad influence, trying to tell him he should make other friends.

Like he didn't already have other friends, but she rarely bothered to get to know more about them. Like Antoine, for example, he was an actual angel in Kylian's eyes. Or Ousmane, and Presnel, with their humor and their immaculate vibes.

Hell, even Lionel! He was a sweet soul.

And Neymar, where does he begin? From those plump lips, to those pretty eyes glistening in any light, to that tan skin shining sweetly during the golden hours of the day. To the raspy voice with a Brazilian accent hanging onto it and the kind words spoken with it, to the sweet and humble demeanor.

Kylian adored Neymar, and vice versa.

Until recently.

Kylian doesn't know what happened, but Neymar started to distance himself from him. He doesn't remember having an argument of any sort, except maybe one small disagreement, but that's something that always happened. He couldn't be this upset over that disagreement, could he?