[𝟐𝟑] 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Not thoroughly proof read so sorry for any bombastic mistakes😔😔

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

It wasn't hard to convince the rest of the group. It was hard to try and get everyone to unite, minus Kylian and Achraf. But it worked in the end.

The last person to arrive was Luca, oddly enough. He always arrived early, and what made it weirder was how hesitant he looked when he came up to the group.

He looked tense every time Achraf was mentioned, though he tried his best to hide it. And to his luck, nobody questioned him. Nobody felt the courage to, at least.

Though they quickly get to the main point once everybody is here. The first one to take the word is Presnel, and he doesn't hesitate to put all of the cards on the table immediately.

"We have to do something, that's for sure," he begins, "and we gotta find the fucker who leaked the photo." And everyone hummed in agreement. Antoine was quick to add more information; "We can't let Arra and Kylian know though. They don't know we're onto this."

"It's probably for the better," Ethan says.

"Where should we start though?" Ouidad asks, which catches everyone's attention. "I know the main thing is to keep Arra and Kylian safe, but how are we gonna track down the guy who leaked the picture?"

"That's why I was thinking we could involve someone else," Presnel responds, which earned some skeptical looks before he continued, "I was planning on asking Sergio to help us, I heard he might know someone who's good in computer stuff."

And Ethan scoffs knowingly. "Yeah, heard, as if he doesn't brag about his Croatian sweetheart every single chance he gets," he dryly chuckles. That did earn a few laughs from the rest of the group. But Presnel nods, saying that's who he was talking about.

"We could always ask him if Luka could help, if he's willing."

And it was settled. First, they make a group chat, and afterwards, Ethan and Presnel plan on talking to Sergio during training.

***

The locker rooms were finally empty, and Ethan and Presnel found the opportunity to corner Sergio, which wasn't too hard. Sergio didn't mind talking to his favorite teammates.

Though he grew a little concerned when they said they needed his help, which didn't make it any better when he spotted the looks on their faces.

And that's when they start telling the entire story.

The Spaniard listens intently, and his eyes widen with each new information reaching his ears. It just kept getting worse and somehow he didn't notice the signs at first.

"Wait wait wait— he intervenes, struggling to swallow all of the information that was dropped onto him. He looked at his teammates with wide eyes, filled with incomprehension.

Though he slowly processes it all. And when it hits him, he isn't prepared for it.

Yet it all made sense.

He saw the way Achraf and Kylian slowly stopped talking to each other, he saw the way they were both depressed and avoided everyone's gazes. He saw the bruises on Achraf's body, but hadn't dared to ask. It wasn't really his business after all.