[𝟐𝟎] 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬, 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬, 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

!CW!:
-usage of vile homophobic language

Proceed with caution! Don't force yourself if these subjects trigger u, stay safe <3

Not thoroughly proof read so I do apologize in advance for any mistakes!!

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Being the cause of a bad thing in someone's life wasn't an easy thing to carry, especially if it wasn't intentional, and especially if it had to do with a loved one. The fact that you were the one who hurt them, or made their situation worse in a way.

But how is it when both parties happen to be at fault?

Achraf can't stop wondering.

Because after all, this was the situation he found himself in with Luca.

It was only the next day after their argument, and the memories were still fresh in his head. They couldn't stop replaying in his mind all day, even worse when he tried not to think about it. The harder he tried not to think about them, the more he ended up thinking and fretting over them. He would just lose the battle against his brain either way.

It was even more tense within their friend group. First between him and Kylian, who couldn't find the strength to even talk to each other, and now between him and Luca, who only distanced himself more and more from the Moroccan.

They were both at fault in this, that's the main thing he realizes. Luca had to bring up the subject at a time which was not the best one, and Achraf, in return, acted like an asshole and just made it worse for Luca. In a way, he can understand why the Spaniard brought it up. He just wanted clarification, that's all. But it wasn't the moment.

That is a point he can come to terms with with no problems. What he can't come to terms with though, had to do with some of the things Luca said during that argument.

Some of the things the brunette seemed to have blurted out under influence of his emotions, things he seemingly didn't want to say out loud in the first place. Yet, to Achraf, the words seemed so cryptic. They shouldn't, the Moroccan can say for himself that he knows how to read between the lines, hell, in certain situations, it was his strongest point. Though not in this one apparently.

The words can't stop replaying in his head, as he desperately tries to decipher them amidst the other bunch of chaotic thoughts running through his head, causing him to keep getting distracted. Not to mention, the noise around him, which he tried to ignore. Yet it just gets louder every time he tries to.

So he gets himself to stop paying attention to it, first of all. Then he can focus on his thoughts again.

The more the words replayed in his head, the clearer it was starting to get, yet at the same time, not at all. Like he was just going one step forward and two steps back.

It was like the meaning behind Luca's words was literally right there, hidden in plain sight except it's not even hidden. It was there, hanging on the tip of his tongue, yet he still can't reach it. It doesn't want to come to him, even if he desperately tries to grasp it. 

The noise around him had deafened by now. It was just him with his thoughts, alone in his head.
He can actually concentrate now, can peacefully decipher what the hell Luca meant when he lashed out and all of a sudden the meaning of it all hits him like a fucking train and he realizes Luca might be—