[𝟏𝟑] 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲, 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

Not proof read lmao

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

The first week was pure hell.

Kylian despised every second that he had to spend being less than a mile away from Luca. Every time he saw him sitting so close to Achraf, the urge to punch the brunette was getting more and more irresistible with each second that passed.

Luca was so fucking annoying. He was unbearable, every word he said rang so loudly in Kylian's ears it almost felt deafening. Factually, his voice wasn't even bad, it was quite soothing, but Kylian can't help but find every single thing about the brunette unbearable.

Worst of all, the entire friend group has grown fond of Luca. The way his personality flows so easily, and the words roll out of his mouth so casually like he always knows what to say, which makes it easy for him to talk to everyone and get along with them.

When he and Kylian first met, the light skinned boy tried his best to stay polite, and he did so. The way Luca looked so relaxed and didn't seem to hate him — literally why would he — made Kylian almost fall under his charm as well.

But the brunette had turned his attention back to Achraf and they were all close  to each other made Kylian snap back into reality, the and all of a sudden, Luca had become unbearable.

The brunette hadn't even done anything wrong, he was genuinely nice during every interaction they've had. Smiling, trying to appease the atmosphere, getting Kylian to talk a little more, and even trying his best to include the light skinned boy in the conversations with their friend group when he saw Kylian was pulling back and no one noticed.

The feeling devoured him from the inside. He despises Luca, just for being close to Achraf. They were childhood friends, for God's sake, and they haven't seen each other in so long, what the hell did he have to be jealous about?

He doesn't know. He doesn't even know why he's so jealous. He hates himself for it, why can't he just be happy for Achraf? He knows getting too clingy might just drive the Moroccan away, and the Frenchman will be blamed for it, because it is his fault if that were to happen. And it might happen soon if he doesn't stop being a petty little shit.

Luckily, Achraf was always there to bring him back down to earth. Like now, as they were alone in the dressing rooms of their training center, once again. The two sat close, with Kylian laying his head on Achraf's shoulder, who was mindlessly scrolling on his phone.

The silence was comfortable at first. Though Kylian could sense it was progressively becoming tense, and Achraf breaking the silence proved it. He hoped the subject wouldn't be brought up, but he knew it was bound to happen at one point, and he couldn't turn away from it.

"Kyk's, can I ask you something?" His voice was soft, almost mumbled. Something the Frenchman loved. He looks up, and hums, giving the green light. "Go ahead."

"Do you hate Luca?"

He knew it was coming. He thought he would know what to say, but in the end, he doesn't. He doesn't know what to say nor can he even find the courage to say anything. Something is stuck in his throat and he feels like it might rip his vocal chords open if he tries to talk. That's how it feels.

"I don't, why?"

"Don't act dumb, Kylian, you always glare at him like you're gonna jump at his throat with every word he says. Did something happen?"