[𝟐𝟒] 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥

After almost 6 months IM FUCKING BACK BABY WOOOOO WE'RE BARACK🔥🔥🔥
I hope this doesn't disappoint though😭 There's a whole ass chatfic part, I feel like this is mainly filler but idk
Not very proof read so if anything doesn't make sense i apologize 🦅🦅
I hope you enjoy though :)

🍉

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

It was quiet for a while when Luka was taking in every word that Sergio said. They were in the city's park, on a bench, all alone. The park was surprisingly empty. Barely a few people wandered around, but they were far away– practically on the other side of the park, which was very far. Neither of them had much classes today; they finished fairly early.

But the silence was loud. Deafening, even. Sergio waited for a response, trying to decipher the expression on his boyfriend's face. Shock? Fear? Worry? Maybe a mix of all of them? He's not sure. Luka's mouth was slightly open, partially in shock but also because he wanted to say something– but the lump of appalment in his throat refrained him from doing so.

"...And Achraf's father beat him." The sentence that kept replaying in Luka's mind.

. . .

This was so much worse than what he had in mind, when Sergio told him it was very serious.

"Oh God—" Luka stammered, still trying to process the information. "That's— that's actually horrible..."

Sergio told him everything that had happened, from start to finish. All the details, all the gruesome ones, everything. Luka just kept growing more and more horrified with each word coming out of the Spaniard's mouth– he could not fathom people being this horrible.

"I know. And— well, that's why we need your help," Sergio explains. Luka meets his gaze, and the Spaniard can't quite decipher the look in his boyfriend's eyes. Like so many emotions were mixed together. Though he was quick to get snapped out of his thoughts by the Croat's soft voice.

"I'll do everything I can to help, Sese," Luka reassured. "What exactly can I help with?"

"...You're good with technology right? Like hacking stuff? Coding?"

Luka nods slowly. "I guess...?" He knows for himself he was pretty decent in that domain. (Well he is majoring in IT, if that says enough about his interest in said domain.)

Sergio hums knowingly, as he takes the word again; "Well we might need your help with that. The others are planning on making a group chat on Messenger so everyone can discuss it together in detail, so yeah— I'll add you, 's that fine?"

"Sure, sure," answered the Croat, smiling.

It does not take long for them to part ways, with Luka having to pick up Diora, his little sister from her daycare. He has spent enough time talking with Sergio– the girl must be so worried that no one has come to pick her up yet.

It was not even expected, because he had just noticed a message from his sister, Jasmina, from an hour ago, saying she would immediately go out with friends immediately after school and wouldn't be able to keep their younger sister around, nor bring her home. (His phone had been on silent and he hadn't touched it since leaving the campus with Sergio, who he had his full attention on at that moment.)