[𝟏𝟗] 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤

Quickly proof read but not thoroughly so I do apologize for any mistakes!

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

It wasn't getting any better. That was evident.

Especially not on Achraf's side of things.

He was terrified of going home that day. Especially after noticing all of the stares and whispers. It automatically meant that his siblings would have heard about it one way or another. If they did, then they would probably have said something by now. (They haven't yet.)

And having to see Kylian come to school that way, drained and tired, was unbearable. He really wanted to talk to him, but he didn't want to get shut off, like the other people the boy had pushed away. And he himself wasn't sure if he was ready to confront the whole situation.

But being away from Kylian was the worst feeling. Nothing could top that, not even the situation they're in. That fucking picture be damned, he just wanted to be able to feel Kylian close to him again.

That was to say, no one really dared to bring up the incident in the group. Everyone was always careful, and tried to act normal. At least in hopes of comforting the victims of this situation. They also tried to get them to talk to each other, but nothing worked.

Achraf found himself spending more time with Luca, just the two of them, something they haven't really gotten the do in a while.

It felt nice, to not think about this whole thing for once. To just forget everything and spend time with his childhood best friend. Luca seemed to be trying his best to be there for the Moroccan.

They found themselves at Luca's house, after Achraf said he didn't feel the strength to go home. Of course, Luca's house was like a second home to him, it always was. He was already planning on sleeping over for the night, like the two had planned. (Though he might have to expand his stay in case his fear fully takes over. But it doesn't seem necessary for now. He should feel better by tomorrow.)

In the meanwhile, the second part of Luca's family had already arrived in France. Achraf got to reconnect with the Spaniard's siblings, with whom he was friends as well since they were young.

But now, it was just him and Luca.

"So...Wanna play some games? Y'know...to get your mind off of stuff," Luca stammers, nervously. That was mainly because of the tense silence, a silence which was hard to break properly, so of course, anything anyone said would be coming off as awkward.

"Huh? Oh, uh, sure," Achraf shrugs, after being snapped back into reality by the question. The silence made him get lost in his thoughts.

They played a few games, switching between them until eventually getting bored. That's to say, Achraf hadn't laughed like that in quite a while. The feeling of genuinely smiling and laughing again felt so familiar, yet so unknown at the same time. Either way, he loved it. He wishes it could last longer, just so he didn't have to go back to the real world, where all of his problems would be waiting for him.

A silence installed itself as soon as the console went out. Nobody knew what to say anymore.

Though it felt like an unspoken deal had just been made; that they had to talk about some unresolved issues, mainly about what happened during the summer, now or never. Well, it was acknowledged on Luca's side of things at least.