I Can Only Daydream, For Now...

Narrator's P.O.V.

Ruki was frozen and his eyes enlarged themselves for the millionth time today.

"W-What?" he whispered in a voice somewhat shocked. Reita lifted his hands up and held onto Ruki's bare thighs.

"Well, what else did you expect?" he replied. His kind smile never left his mouth.

Noticing the sudden warmth on his legs, Ruki looked down and blushed upon noticing that Reita's hands were holding onto him.

"W-Well I thought t-that you were only doing all of this in an attempt to cheer me up because I look stressed." he frowned again at the thought. He didn't want that to be completely true.

The man beneath him chuckled lightly causing Ruki to bounce a bit.

"Well, that's part of the reason." the aquarius looked down at him confused.

"What do you mean? What's the other reason?" he felt Reita laughing under him again. "Wh-what's so funny? Tell me!" Ruki pouted and blushed even more. The said man stopped laughing and returned to giving him a smile again.

"You're so cute when you're flustered." that was all he was gonna say about this matter, well for now at least.

"Nani? That didn't answer my question at all! Bakka!" He began struggling against Reita's grip on his thighs but failed miserably as he was just flipped over so that now they were both lying on the sofa on their sides.

"Aah, I think that's enough questions for today. I'm sleepy." his arms tightened around the chibi's back preventing him from any form of escape.

'But it's not even that late! How is he already tired?' Ruki questioned in his mind as he continued to free himself.

"Hey! What the hell! Release me this instant." his yells ended up muffled by Reita's chest as he struggled. He just wouldn't let go!

"Get up damn it!" he didn't budge. Nothing Ruki did worked, he was too strong for him so it was pointless to keep on trying.

Ruki sighed and groaned loudly in annoyance when he heard a soft snore . His captor was faking it just so his victim wouldn't try any more drastic measures in means of escaping.

That fact had seemed to work great and the vocalist gave up all the way and just allowed Reita to hold him in his arms as they fell asleep.

In a matter of minuets, Ruki finally fell asleep with Reita following not too long after did so. The sound of Ruki's small breaths lured him to dream land.

*The Next Morning*

The gray clouds that had brought much rain the night before had mostly flown away except for a few puffs blocking out the sunlight from time to time.