Chapter 14: Mind Changing

"Kion, I-I've never thought of you that way. You've always been just a friend to me," Rani replied. That completely crushed Kion.

"Kion. I'm sorry," Rani walked away. Kion watched her leave. His heart shattered to pieces.

Rage wanted to build up inside Kion, but he didn't want to be evil again, so he brought it down with feelings off sadness.

Kion had to get his mind off of Rani. The only way to do that, was to find someone else. Kion didn't want to, but if he wanted to get over Rani, he'd have to.

"Sana," Kion asked, sadness cracked in his voice. "Hey Kion what's up?" Sana asked. "Do you want to be my mate," Kion asked. But he wasn't happy at all.

Sana squealed and said yes.

(Sana 15, Sana means, "Brilliance")

Sana hugged Kion. Kion sighed. He reminded himself that this was the only only to get over Rani.

Rani walked away from Kion. She stopped, "Why did I say no!" She shouted. She had liked Kion, just a little bit, but never really knew it. Rani turned around and ran back after Kion.

Rani watched in horror as Sana kissed Kion. "I missed my chance," Tears fell down Rani's cheeks.

Kion saw Rani. She appeared to be crying. "Give me one second," He said to Sana. He walked up to Rani.

"Rani, are you ok?" Kion asked. "No! I missed my chance to tell you how I really felt, and now you're with someone else," Rani cried.

"Wait. You like me?" Kion asked. Rani nodded, "I just never was able to tell you. And when you asked, panic overwhelmed me." "Wait here," Kion ran to Sana.

"Look Sana, your a nice lioness and all, but my heart belongs with Rani," Kion said. "What!" Sana was about to cry, but Hasani walked up, "This way," He smirked.

Kion ran back to Rani. They kissed. "I'm sorry that I didn't say I liked you sooner. It's just our friendship held the feelings down," Rani explained. "Don't apologize, as long as you're with me," Kion smiled.