Chapter 3: The Hallucinations 😵‍💫💥

Venus finds himself far away from the sun. Confused, he looks around, seeing mercury in the distance.

Confused, he approaches the small planet, who was far away from his orbit. Suddenly, once Venus got close, mercury exploded.

Venus was horrified. Seeing mercury in tiny pieces, he "ran" far, far away. He approached neptune, he turned around, and suddenly faded away.

Venus continued to "run," Saturn, overrun, Earth, hit by an asteroid, the list keeps going on, each death Venus sees before his eyes, makes him more weak.

He sees Jupiter, wondering why he hasn't died a death yet. He gets close, Jupiter turns around, sees him, and smiles. The whole setting collapses, sending Venus into a white void, hum falling deeper and deeper into his nightmarish world.

Uranus hasn't had his "death" yet. He sees Uranus. He runs towards him, trying to get some sort of comfort that he isn't alone in this. Uranus turns around, but something was off. This wasn't Uranus.

Venus stopped in his tracks.

"What's wrong, scared? Worried that I won't be real?" Uranus teases.

Venus stands there, worried, scared. Uranus laughs, then 2 silhouettes appear behind him, knocking him out. Venus stands there horrified.

"Don't tell anyone about this, ok?" One of the figures asks, menacingly.

Venus is shocked.. worried... a ton of emotions hit him at once, like a rushing river hitting rocks.

He tries to scream, but nothing comes out. Water fills the white void and sends him flying. He can't breathe. The water stings because his surface is so hot. He passes out from the lack of "space air" he was getting.

He wakes up, the temperature on his surface hotter than usual.

He looks around, and everyone is up, talking.

"Are you okay..?" Mercury asks, worried.

He doesn't respond. He's too traumatized by the events that happened in the dream.

He runs, looking for Uranus.

Uranus is turned away, writing in His diary.

"Uranus..?" Venus says, getting the light blue planet's attention.

He turns around slowly.

"Oh, hey Venus." Uranus says, seeming bored but happy that Venus was here.

Venus then sees two figures behind Uranus, with the same weapon that they used to knock him out with.

Venus' "heart" starts beating faster, scared of the figures.

Venus looks behind Uranus, fearfully. Uranus notices this and looks behind him. No one is there, and he doesn't understand why Venus seems so scared.

"Venus.. are you ok..?" Uranus asks worryingly.

Venus sees the shadows fading, and he snaps out of his frozen fear.

"We need to talk." Venus says sternly.

(To be continued.... 👨‍🦲)

Word count: 445