More Bullying Awareness

TW!: MENTIONS OF SUICIDE, SELF HARM, AND BULLYING. IF ANY OF THESE TRIGGER SOMETHING FOR YOU, I'D SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!

The anger built up inside had to come out.
I was on my last straw.
Suicide and bullying have always been tough subjects for me. Bullying leads to suicide, don't you understand that?
I don't care if we're debating on whether it's severe or not.
"You're just mad cause you're weird and probably got bullied." I laughed it off and sat back down. Afraid to say anything else.
"If you get bullied and kill yourself it isn't our fault. It's your fault," you laughed and sat down, "sucks to suck."
People laughed at you and thought what you said was funny.
I stayed seated, afraid to embarrass myself in front of him.
"Sometimes bullying is a little necessary-." I refuse to let you finish.
All eyes on me.
My breath started shaking and I felt weak.
"I disagree with all of you. Bullying isn't something that can be cured with positive post it's in the hallways or just by talking to a counselor. People fu- people kill themselves because of people like you who think bullying is a joke!" I could feel tears forming in my eyes. I have to finish speaking. "If you bully someone and they end their life, you are liable for that-"That's only cyber bullying." I turned to you.
"It's still bullying and people still fucking kill themselves over it." I left out the class room.
How do you come back from that?
I stood in the hallway with my hand over my mouth to stifle my sobs.
The door opened and I saw her. She looked at me with sympathy.
"I'm sorry." She said. "I'm so sorry about everything."
A sense of validation washed over me.