Eight: Can't Handle Me🥵

Last we left off Fatima's phone was blowing up... She seen who called and answered immediately...

Fatima POV:

Fatima:(groggy) Hello?

Doriene: Baby girl?

Fatima: (confused) Mama? Why are you calling me so early!

Doriene: Did you forget what day it is?

Fatima checks her phone and seen today was Sunday. She goes to church with her mom every Sunday.

Fatima: Damn it.. Momma I'm sorry I forgot.. I'm just now waking up. I've been tired lately.. (she lied)

Doriene: What had you so tired lately? You are always up before 9. Are you sick? Do I need to come by your house.

Fatima: (looks over at Zac sleeping) Work has just been draining me lately (she lied again). Momma I promise you I'm fine.

*Zac starts to wake up and try to touch and kiss on Fatima*

Fatima:(gets nervous) Well mama imma talk to you later I'm going back to sleep.

Doriene: sweet pea why are trying to rush me off the phone? Is someone over there?

Fatima: No mama I'm just tired and wanna get back to sleep.

*Zac gets up and make his way between Fatima's thighs*

Doriene: (ignored that she is trying to get her off the phone) So how's work been? Is it stressing you out? When was the last time you took a break from work?

While Fatima's mom was talking to her Zac managed to slip two fingers inside Fatima making her body jump. He kept them at a steady pace hitting her spot. Fatima let out a slight moan hoping her mom couldn't hear..

Fatima: (holding back her moans) w-work has b-beennn FINE Uhh. No I have not been stressed and I don't need a break from work.

Doriene: Honey I was just checking on you. I love you and be safe you are my precious baby

Fatima: I will mom and I love you too

- The call Ends-

Zac hears that Fatima is off the phone so he picks up the pace making her squirm. He started circling his tongue on her inner thighs slowly making his way to her pussy. He started spelling his name with his tongue on her clit causing her to quiver and shake.

Fatima: fuckkkkk... Zac what are you doing to me. Ouuuu shitttt I'm finna cum daddy

Zac: Cum on my face. Cum for daddy. Zac started twirling his tongue faster and sucking on her clit causing her to cum hard she was speechless.

Fatima: FUCKKKK IM CUMMING ZAC SHITTTTT -squirts all in Zac's face making him drenched-
Zac: (licks his lips) that's how you feeling?

Fatima: ...
Zac: Fatima? Fatima??

Fatima: (gasp for air) Shitttttt... what the fuck did you just do to me. I ain't never have no shot like that before. You literally snatched my soul early in the morning.

Zac: I just wanted your morning to start off great since we had a amazing night last night.

Fatima: that was sweet but I have to get up. But first I wanna do this. Lay down..

Zac: he lays back like he was told..

Fatima seen that Zac's dick was hard as a rock so be began to tease it. She started stroking it slowly before she started sucking. She was about to snatch his soul and he had no clue. She stated to circle her tongue around the tip. She licked from his tip all the way to his balls. Zac was so in shock he just looked at her. She began to slowly put his dick in her mouth and sucking and pulling back to make a popping noise with her mouth. She does that several times to see his reaction. Zac head as fell back against the headboard. Fatima began to suck his dick like it was peanut butter in a straw. She allowed her throat to open so she can take all 10 inches in her mouth. She begins to go faster and twirl her tongue as she comes up. She started giving him that Fatima special 5000. She was sucking fast and jiggling his balls causing him to moan uncontrollably.

Zac: F-fuckkkk Fatima.. shitttt ahh fuckk. Suck this dick baby ouuu I'm finna cum.... OUUUU SHITT TIMAAA Move Ti I'm finna nut ahh fuckk

Fatima doesn't listen to his pleads telling her to move. She started sucking even faster deep throating it she squeezed her throat muscles around his dick making his dick pulsate. She knew he was finna cum. She start twisting her head and hand making it sloppy. Zac cums down Fatima throat but she wasn't finished. -she goes for a little longer until he said the safe word-

Zac: BLUE shittt Tima I can't take it

Fatima: stopped got up and looked at him. He stuck like he seen a ghost. Are you okay? (She says laughing) you look like you just seen Jesus

Zac: Ti what type of shit was that you just did. You just snatched my soul. I have never came so hard from head that shit is crazy...

Fatima: I just wanted to return the favor of starting your morning off good.

- She wobbles her way to the bathroom-

(She finds an extra toothbrush and brushes her teeth and then she hops in the shower and puts some of Zac's clothes on)

Zac is still on the bed laid out shook

Zac: girl where you going with my clothes on?

Fatima: You mean OUR clothes ?? Well im going home to change. I have to go to brunch with my mom and da we do it every Sunday. I will see you later -she tries to kiss him-

Zac- ahh I'm sensitive rn you just snatched my soul girl -kisses her anyways- text me when you make it home

Fatima: Okay byeee