Fourteen: Down goes MOTT😌

Zac POV:

Zac: (upset) Yo Karen what are you doing here?

Karen: Andi called me and told me you was up here with some chick.. So I figured I would stop by and see what she's talking about. I'm tryna see why my man is with you -points at Fatima-

Fatima: YOUR MAN?? Last time I checked he doesn't belongs to you. Him right there -points at Zac- THAT'S MINES. You fumbled the bag with him and now he's stuck with me.

Zac: (shocked by Fatima) You hear MY WOMAN I don't belong to you. You ended with me remember. I wasn't good enough for you. And Andi you a real snake I told you not to tell her and you did just that.

Fatima: Wait Andi you know her?

Andi: Yeah that's my bestfriend... Zac I only told her because I needed her to move on.

Zac: yeah Andi I didn't know you was this messy I thought you were cool but you did this shit is a whole different level of messy.

Fatima: (hurt) wow Andi that's just wow...

Karen: So Zac wanna explain why you hear with this bitch?!

Fatima: aye watch that Bitch word

Karen: BITCH

Fatima: I'm sparing yo ass cuz this a place of business but I'm not scared cuz you all bark no bite hoe.

-Karen gets in Fatima face and calls her a Bitch-

Fatima sees red and her eyes went black and she lunges at Karen hitting her directly in her face. Blow after blow not letting up. Zac tries pulling her off Karen but it didn't work. After 10 minutes of Fatima beating Karen to almost unconscious she stopped. She returned to her normal self but was scared. She runs to her office and grabs her things and leaves. Zac is chasing behind her.

Zac: Mamas slow down!

Fatima: (hyperventilating) Zac

Zac: What's wrong baby? Are you okay?

Fatima: (crying) I don't know what happened everything just went black and i came back I was on top of her... I'm sorry I didn't mean for that to happen. I'm scared of that side of me.

Zac: hey... come here - pulls her into a tight embrace- it's okay it's not your fault she started with you. She needs help I don't know why she keeps popping up -rubbing her back- are you okay now?

Fatima: yeah that you -kisses him- Do we have to go back inside tho? Because if I see Andi idk what I would do..

Zac: Yes you have to face problems with words instead of actions. I will be holding your hand the whole time.

They walk back in and see Andi and Karen having a conversation...

Karen- oh so this bitch comes back?? - looks at Andi-

Andi: Karen you need to stop because your antics are fucking ridiculous. You need to grow the hell up and see he's moved on and happy.

Karen: Andi how could you say that when you see I'm clearly in love with him??

Andi: Karen let's not forget your put him out. You rubbed Aaron in his face. You embarrassed and humiliated him every chance you get. Let's not forget he took a stabbing for you and you went and fucked Aaron in the same room with his blood still on the floor... You let the door open for another woman to come and take him and that what happened. So the only person you can blame is yourself.

Karen: (shocked)

Andi: Fatima I am so sorry this happened

Fatima: (angry) - looking at Andi crazy-

Zac: hey baby look at me - turns her way-

Fatima: -looks at him-

Zac: imma need you to calm down. I see your mind racing.

Fatima: I'm calm...

Zac: I'm going to address the problem now. Andi once again your so low down for that stunt you just pulled. Karen I've told you multiple times I am done. We been done. I don't love you anymore not even a little bit. I don't feel sorry for what to you either. You hurt me. You made me feel like less of a man. You did all type of things to manipulate me just because I didn't have any money. All that shit in the past now. I got money and you want me back. Well too bad that shit ain't happening. I'm not coming off that woman right there -Points at Fatima- I love that woman with my whole heart. She makes me feel calm even when I'm angry. She understands me and would never talk down on me. She encourages me. She sees my potential to be great and to be better than I am now. So Karen honestly you need to check yourself into a hospital because you are losing your mind.

Karen: So these 3 years mean nothing to you? Like Zac I love you so much it hurts when I wake up and you not in the bed with me. I just want you to come come. And that bitch is just a number... They all are because I'm the main.

Zac: You gone stop disrespecting my woman before I turn her loose and she gone show you a bitch. She's not a number if she is she's 1 of 1. Karen you are the main the main looney tune. You really need help.

Karen: What I need is for you to come home.

Fatima: Karen... he's coming home just not to you 🤭. He's gonna be at my house in the bed with me. I love waiting up to him in the morning it's a blessing. -kisses him-

Zac: -deepens the kiss adding his tongue-

They make out in Karen's face getting her heated.

Karen tried to lunge at Fatima but Zac jumped in front of her because he knew Karen wasn't going to hit him.

Karen: Oh you really feeling that bitch like that?

Andi: Aye stop with that bitch word

Karen: Andi who side are you on? You supposed to be my friend.

Andi: You are delusional over this man. I am your friend but nobody wants be steady called bitch and can't do anything about it. She already beat your ass once I'm scared for what she'll do again if Zac lets her go.

Karen: oh so you in this bitch side... I see where your loyalty lies Andi...

Fatima: I haven't called you out your name Karen
and honestly im tired of the disrespect. So please tread lightly with that bitch word before I give your momma something to do this weekend... O have had it up to here wit your Bullshit. He's told you he don't want you I've told you Andi has told you. Who the hell else needs to tell you? Do Jesus needs to come and tell you? Because I'm sick and tired of MY MAN repeating himself. So if you know what's good for you... you better get to stepping Shoestring..

Andi: Now Fatima that Nickname wasn't caused for that's body shaming.

Fatima: -looks around- I know you not talking to me?

Andi: Umm your name Fatima ain't it??

Fatima: Y'all really testing my patience and you look like you can't fight so imma save my energy with you..

Andi: who can't fight? You ain't gone do shit
anyways. Zac protecting you!

Zac moves and now Fatima and Andi are face to face....