Fifty: The Countdown Til Christmas

It has been a couple of weeks since the brunch happened. It's official 23rd of December. Christmas is two days away. The household has been fairly good. Anita tried to get Cj once since the incident and she has stopped since. Lili started taking her god-mommy duties seriously. She took him to have his Christmas photoshoot done in secrecy. Nobody knew about it but Lili. She thinks they came out perfectly. Junior is 4 months and he's starting to hold his head up without help. Fatima wants to start giving him baby food. She wants to try it out ad sees what he likes and dislikes. Hopeful he's not a picky eater already. During that time Danni and Preston found out they were expecting. Everyone was happy for them. CJ is hoping she gets a nephew. Morning sickness was kicking ass so she was in a bitchy mood. Other than that everything has been fine. Fatima decided she wanted to go to Target to get late presents...

| Target |

Fatima's POV:

In the baby section...

Fatima: -hold up onesie- Do you like this sonshine?

Junie: -coos-

Fatima: Me too -puts it in the cart- Okay let's see what else they got. You finna be a big cousin we have for cousin.

Unknown: Damn it is so sad for single mothers to shop alone.

Fatima: -looks around- Excuse me?

Unknown: I see you alone with your baby looks like you are Christmas shopping for him.

Fatima: Why do you assume I'm a single mother?

Unknown: Well ion see no nigga with yo fine ass. You are in the baby section with a baby.

Fatima: -flashes ring- I'm happily married and My son and I are well taken care of goodbye.

She leaves out the baby section...

Fatima: -talks to her son- Niggas are weird papa. Ain't that, right?

Junie: -looks at her and laughs-

Fatima: Let me call your daddy to tell him. -call Zac-

Zac: hello...

Fatima: Daddy you wouldn't believe what just happened.

Zac: What happened mamas?

Fatima: Tell me why this ugly ass nigga came over to me in Target talking about, "Damn it is so sad for single mothers to shop alone." I had to look around because he couldn't be talking to me.

Zac: And what did you tell that nigga?

Fatima: I showed him my ring and said my son and I are well cared for. Niggas are weird. I can't just go shopping with my son without my man? I'm automatically a single mother.

Zac: Niggas are weird. Imma needs to speed this shopping up and come home before I come and fuck these niggas up behind you and my son.

Fatima: I'm almost finished I still need to get him some more white onesies to go under his clothes.

Zac: Okay be safe I love you.

Fatima: I will and I love you too.

They hang up. Fatima found the onesies she was looking for. She grabbed them and made her way to the self check out. When she got there the same dude that was in the baby section was there. She had a feeling he would try to do something but brushed the feeling off. She kept looking in his direction and he was staring at her. She pays for her things and grabbed the bags and put them in the cart before making her way to the door. On the way to the door, he started walking towards the door too. She sped but he was still behind her. She makes sure her gun is with her at all times. When she got close to her car she saw the man in her car reflection. She told Siri to call Zac