Fifty-Two: The Night before Christmas

Recap...

POW POW POW

3 BODIES DROPPED.

Once Fatima heard how many people dropped she let off a gut-wrenching scream...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Zac runs up the stairs because he hears his "wife" scream and gunshots. Lillian followed after him. Nobody paid attention to her because they were worried about the bodies. Once they saw who dropped Zac ran to CJ's side to help her up. She was sheltering Junie but ducked just in time. Fatima rushed over to Cj to make sure she was alright. In the process of checking on CJ, Junie started to cry in her arms. He was spooked by the loud noise. Fatima quickly grabbed him and consoled him to get him to stop crying. Zac helped Cj up.

Fatima was bouncing Junie around trying to comfort him but nothing was helping. She was so scared because she didn't know her son was in the line of fire. She wouldn't have been able to forgive herself if he was shot. Fatima was in deep thought she didn't even hear Zac calling her name.

Fatima... Fatimaaaaaa... FATIMAAAAAA..

She snaps out of her deep thought and turns in Zac's direction.

Zac: -taps on Fatima- Mamas are you okay? Here let me get him. -reaches for Junie-

Fatima: -voice cracking- what if I shot him? I would have been the worst mother in the world. what If CJ wasn't here, would he still be here? -hands him to Zac-  Then I can't get him to stop crying. I shot somebody in front of him. He's too young to witness something like that.

Lillian: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KARENNNNN... JHANAIIIIIII HONEY Y'ALL GET UP.

Fatima and Zac whipped their head in the direction of Lillian. They weren't paying attention to her at first but Fatima realized their son was in the room. Fatima quickly grabbed Junie and shielded him from being seen by Lillian.

Fatima got up and went into their room and closed the door. She made sure CJ was okay and brought her in there with them.

Lillian pulled out her phone and called the police. she told them that two people had been shot. What she didn't tell them at they were doing an invasion and got shot. She was hysterically crying at the sight of them being shot. Fatima, Zac, Junie, and Cj were sitting in the room trying to piece together what had happened.

In the room...

Fatima had calmed down and was back to normal. She didn't want to let Junie go. Cj was sitting on the end of the bed shook.

Zac: -touches CJ's shoulder- Nugget?

CJ: -looks at him-

Zac: Come on nugget talk to me. Are you okay?

CJ: -nods- yeah I'm fine just a little shaken up. Never knew the feeling, "My life flashed before my eyes" until now.

Fatima: I'm so sorry CJ. I shouldn't just have gone in guns blazing but I'm glad you and my sonshine are okay.

CJ: It's fine I completely understand. They tried to take him and I wasn't going for that. Meaning if I had gotten shot in the process it would have been worth it because I was protecting somebody I love.

Fatima: -crying- I feel so bad. He had to witness something so early in life.

CJ: You know I don't do this mushy stuff but come here -open her arms for a hug-